3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

frostgames

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
So, are you just incapable of finishing the 2nd level 1 bounty after a while? I stopped encountering Vilith.

Edit: And now I can't do anymore bounties because I didn't drop the aforementioned one, before access to the level 1 bounties was taken away.
Looks like I will have to make you auto drop bounties when leveling up, I should have thought of it, thanks for reporting. And yes as explained on other posts you can only find Vilith 4 times each level.

silphael

Apr 30, 2017
Am I supposed to farm a lot even while not gaining any xp before entering the first dungeon ? The second fight is a bloodbath.

IceKream

May 27, 2018
Fun game, has the makings of something special.

What I like:

The sheer customization. Good luck trying to get every sex scene with every form variant, assuming forms will have different sprite in the future.

Enemies are nicely varied.

Couple of issues:

-Tanking is miserable.
If you die, fights over. Outside of gear at the forge, you can't really customize your gameplay. You don't get the sheer amount of abilities mages do, your weapon selection is limited etc. Not fun to play a tank, especially without self heals and a way to cc while getting aggro.

-No loot drops
Outside finishing the dungeon or doing a boss, there's nothing to really hunt for outside of quests. It makes the grind feel bad and unrewarding since you cap exp.

-Gameplay Balance
Early on you fight slimes. They have a decently strong aoe knock down and a team self heal. Using a lighting rod and being a mage with a tank is 50x easier than any other set up. This a level 1 fight. All types of gameplay should still be relatively close in viability early on imo.

Sure the game opens up more after you farm adventurers, but being a mage/healer is just way better and consistent due to the plentiful aoe options- from various elemental types to status effects.

Bugs:

-The second essence ultimate ability crashes my game.

-You can equip a shield while holding a 2h weapon

-Gobin layer encounter stops after I can select what enemy group i want to fight.

What I would like to see:

-More melee skill options. Adaptive strike has a cleave option, so later when I pick up cleave, the new skill isnt unique enough to use and is worse.

-Bonuses or better bonuses for using a form and weapon/ability combo. Example: Elf form + Bow = 20% more dmg. I really don't see a reason to ever use a bow currently.

-Tool tip on summon abilities.

-Light fairy buffs. She gets 1 or 2 shot by aoe and practically becomes unusable, even with the 30% buff perk.

-Ultimate skills seem weak outside of essence burst. Essence burst hits hard, scales with your essence and has no downside or condition.

-Enemy damage seems really high- Even with "walls" and tanks on the other team, all fights rarely go beyond 5 turns.

-Almost always, the new summon is better than the old summon. New healer/tank/hybrid just out classes the prior units, creating a bloated summon screen.

Anyways, really enjoyed the game and looking forward to seeing what you do with it!

Last edited:
Reactions: frostgames

Sivak22

Jul 2, 2018
I hope they tone down the Goblin defenders somewhat there too good for an early level enemy with both High definces and high dodge there a pain to fight.

frostgames

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
I hope they tone down the Goblin defenders somewhat there too good for an early level enemy with both High definces and high dodge there a pain to fight.
They have low defenses compared to other tanks but they do have high dodge, it is their specialty.

I see a goblin girl here but I played last version and didnt see any, did I miss her or is she not in the game ??
She appears inside the goblin dungeon and you can meet her again doing reruns of the goblin dungeon that are unlocked after completing the plant dungeon. It is impossible not to meet her if you want to progress and reach level 2. She has 2 sex scenes.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
They have low defenses compared to other tanks but they do have high dodge, it is their specialty.

She appears inside the goblin dungeon and you can meet her again doing reruns of the goblin dungeon that are unlocked after completing the plant dungeon. It is impossible not to meet her if you want to progress and reach level 2. She has 2 sex scenes.
I have no access to goblin dungeon, when I click the big combat icon it's only plant dungeon whether it's day or night

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
I was on 0.2.1

updating allowed me to see the content and get the objective tracker as well

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes