Unity - Completed - Dungeon's Legion [Full + DLCs] [LunaSoft]

1. 3.00 star(s)

any name you wish & !used

all scenes unlock when you clear the game

Gameplay 2/5: you defend your dungeon by placing units in 3 columns of rooms, entrance and exit being the first and last room in the middle column. Once the battle start there is not much to do. You can cast spell that randomly damage one enemy unit and some other support spells.

You can't tell low health units to retreat. So early-mid game you will most likely lose your frontline units, making it meaningless to upgrade them. You can place 3 units max in a room but they always fight 1-on-1. You can't pick which unit takes the fight so if every enemy decide to fight the same unit in a room, you lose that unit.

Doesn't feel like there is a lot to do

H 3.5/5: a bit hit or miss. some scenes are good. some are meh
    9 girls with 3-4 scenes (1 with monsters), with forced/lewd/2 alt costumes/naked ver + 1 capture scene w/o alt ver

4 girls with 2 scenes + 2 preggo scenes, forced/lewd/lingerie/naked ver (all with goblins only)

Other than the forced ver all other ver share the same dialog.

-.5 for rather long loading time and a bit high cpu usage for a simple game
  2. 3.00 star(s)

YamiAi

This is essentially a tower-defense game. You are a demon lord with a dungeon you have to protect. But if the enemies get to your room you auto-lose. So you have to set up traps and monsters to serve as guards in the dungeon. You start out with one hero-unit (Reina) but get more over the course of the story. Since the enemies get stronger over time you have to manage resources, get upgrades and level up your units. On paper it sounds fine, in practice it's a bit boring. You can change the difficulty of the game but whether it's easy or hard, it's kind of boring either way. The art is good, but a lot of sex scenes are repeated and the story doesn't go much of anywhere. Defend dungeon for most of it, then in a cutscene at the end you're told you conquered the world eventually. That's also quite lame.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Gintlar

Dungeon's Legion [Full + DLCs] [LunaSoft]
    The game has excellent art and good dubbing, so it's easy that just for these two points it manages to make people appreciate its h-scenes, but unfortunately it didn't convince me.

Excellent art and dubbing, I have nothing to add.

Scene-h: They're not badly drawn but they didn't engage me, on the contrary, I found them boring. The only scene I liked is
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Story: Nothing innovative, very banal and poorly written (just look at Reina's behavior to understand the writing of the game).

Characters: Forgettable after a few days of finishing the game. Practically all identical character and the scenes don't help.

Gameplay: it's almost all automatic, you just need to position the troops and prepare traps, occasionally clicking on skills that have little influence on enemy troops.
    It's not the worst gameplay in the world, but it's boring and repetitive (every day of the game).
    The troops sent to attack are even worse, additional maps to attack are not unlocked, the troops cannot die.
    There's little to it that's strategic, I've seen absolutely nothing about turn-based combat.

In short, a game that I don't recommend but with an excellent art and good dubbing, with a structure that didn't cause crashes or bugs.
    Stupid choice of difficulty, given that there is no newgame+ to be able to improve in case of defeat or ways to improve your troops, with the risk of getting stuck in a certain piece of history.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Hanz

Not a very deep strategy game, ero is very standard, corruption is very fast.

Good game, does things well, the defense part of the game is hard and you have to figure out how to overcome it to win. The strategy phase for research and deployment and the defense phase for fighting. There's also a raid mechanic but its basically the way you generate resources and there's nothing to beat except updating the raiding party with stronger units.

There isn't a whole lot you can do in depth with your units besides getting some synergies going with different monsters and/or abilities. However there are units being introduced basically through the whole game which keeps it fresh. The girls you capture also function as a drip feed to keep you going and they are often the strongest units you can field.

I didn't like how the units could only face off one to one. There isn' t much you can do till you get area healing and then area damage spells. The girls felt like they were a last resort instead of a force multiplier since they would be all that is left after a battle instead of working with the monsters to keep alive. This does end up happening when area spells and buffs can be applied but it's later in the game.

CG's are good, one for non-corrupted and one for corrupted. Different outfits can be worn as well but doesn't change much. There are 3 per girl with a dlc scene for some of them.

There's also the dlc girls and elite units you can challenge which are pretty cool and keep the game fresh. If you are ahead of the game they help you stay ahead, if you are behind or just barely holding on they will wreck you and make the rewards not worth it. I still thought they were good and the dlc girls are used in a different way and with a lot more cg's.

Overall a cool game, a sequel would be interesting but it doesn't seem like they are set up to do one.

It's a simple game, not too hard, but I didn't find a reason to do a harder difficulty as there doesn't seem to be a hidden ending locked behind them.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

YuriFan!

Although I can appreciate the graphics resources and voice acting, but overall the game is mediocre.
    Dungeon management is pretty boring. It's strange, but many on steam praise that for the breadth of possibilities ... No... Even the goblin burrow was better!
    Well, about sex scenes... typical nonsense where. - Goblins. Oh no! - After a minute. - Oh, yes...
  6. 1.00 star(s)

FreelanceEMT

False tags for the game. There is no animation just a flashing screen. The game is beyond reparative and you have to play over and over just to get a little money or blood to upgrade a unit. H scenes are only ok. Massive amount of rape.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

xerfive

I beat the game on the hardest difficulty, didn't go for achievements because they didn't proc (someone said I could fix it if I updated, but I don't care tbh.). This is a fun management game. Learning different techs to get through chapters with different enemies keeps the game interesting. A problem is that once you know the most optimal strat (won't share) , the fun decreases in other playthroughs. The dlc for fighting heroines breaks the econ/stress of the game by giving you too many recourses too often. Side objectives are fun to get extra scenes, but are worthless because beating the game once gives you all of them regardless if you've triggered them.

From this point on is spoilers. Getting Heroines should be fun, but not being able to place them wherever (multiple in a room or replacing Reina.) and putting them in the raid team when they are most relevant (They help econ better in raid teams then in your dungeon.) hurts my ability to care about them as units. The percentage-based invasion instead of a set date hurts difficulty scaling by allowing players to reset for a more favorable time table or stresses due to increased difficulty. Characters falling off in later chapters sucks, I wished they allowed you to meaningfully level them up more. I don't like the leveling you can buy at max rank. The pure stat boost is boring, I would've preferred unlocking costumes or perks to switch out to make the game more dynamic and the investment I put into them mattered.

Overall I really like this game, that's why I have so many complaints. The fun comes from the struggle to beat chapters. I would recommend this game to people who like to fuck around and find out what works. A few resets may be needed in your playthrough.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

kidlat020

it's ok. kind of wish there's more mechanics to the gameplay.

the story: definitely barebones. isekai'd protag that has to play the demon king role. good vs evil is extremely binary here. the characters are definitely as template as it goes.

gameplay: every turn is divided into two parts: strategy and defend modes. strategy mode is meant for you to prepare yourself for the incoming waves of enemies to defend. resource management will be the main focus of this part. and then the defend mode. enemies will push and your units will defend and your only interaction as the demon lord is to fire spells in the battlefield, which you have to research in the strategy phase.

first playthrough you'll definitely fumble as you're trying to figure out what the right strat is for you, but once you got your strat its a no-brainer. I kind of wish there's more mechanics to the game than just that. but whatevs. if there will be another game like this but more mechanics then by all means.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Eduran

This game is definitely not for everyone. When reaching for this title, you should be aware that it is not a nice story about goodness, happiness and love. Here we play the role of a complete sociopath who has no problem raping or condemning women to death. He himself admits that he doesn't sadistically abuse his victims just because it doesn't excite him.

This is somehow related to another point, perhaps important for some, namely that none of the "heroines" are exclusive to us. Each captured heroine must be raped by some kind of monster in our army before she joins us. Does this count as NTR? I don't know, let everyone decide for themselves.

Despite this, the game is only dark if we think about it somehow. In the game itself, all women immediately begin to feel great pleasure after contact with our any other type of male reproductive organ.

If we don't take it too seriously, the game offers pleasant mechanics and nice, sexy, static images of hot anime girls undergoing a complete transformation into sex-addicted, obedient servants.

It took me 14 hours to complete it on normal difficulty. I recommend it to fans of the Black Bunny series.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Loveroge

Scenario

A NEET is isekaied in a world of magic and swords. He is the Demon Lord and must confront the Order. To do so, he is accompanied by a priestess of Chaos and a particularly clever goblin. But it’s impossible to face the opposing forces head-on, so he’ll have to set up his dungeon and attract adventurers to bolster his forces.

Gameplay

It’s hard to describe the gameplay. The game is divided into two phases. The strategic round consists of placing your units in your dungeon, setting traps, upgrading your units and assigning demons to raid surrounding villages. Once this is done, the combat turn begins. You have very little control over events as adventurers return to reach your priestess. Hopefully, your strategy will suffice. The trick of the game is to manage your limited resources, whether gold, upgrade materials, the sequence of your research or the number of remaining turns. It’s a small game, so the balancing is a bit rough, but once you’ve found the right technique, you’ll finish the game without too many problems, even if you have to keep your wits about you.

H-content

First of all, I really like the style of the game, even if the character designs are a little too fluid. The content is quite generous, between scenes with monsters, training scenes with the Demon Lord to upgrade your heroines, and other little treats. You unlock as you go, at an appreciable pace. You never go long without a new CG to enjoy, but they’re rare enough to be fully appreciated. Scenes revolve around forced sex, monster impregnation and the fantasies of our Demon Lord.

What I didn’t like

The beginning of the game is a little difficult, as the tutorial teaches you how to play, but gives no advice. You have to try it out, and don’t hesitate to restart. There’s a kind of limit to the number of turns per chapter, which keeps the tension up, but I personally like to take my time. As for the characters, I like their design but their personalities are hopelessly empty.

Conclusion

I really enjoyed Dungeon’s Legion. I won’t be playing it again tomorrow, as there’s not much diversity in the gameplay, but it was a great time to try it out.
  11. 3.00 star(s)

animan1

It's a solid H-game.

The game mechanic work well enough. The progression is smooth with scene rewards interspersed so there aren't many stretches without new smut. The tower defense gameplay isn't going to win any awards but it works. The ability to speed up rounds is key.

The characters have a little bit of personality but since they all get turned into fuck dolls relatively quickly that dissipates pretty quickly. The plot is pretty standard isekai stuff.

The translation is really good. There were some bits of dialogue that I found amusing but I also ended up fast fowarding through some of the scenes because they got repetitive.

The CGs are good.

Overall I enjoyed the game but I don't see myself wanting to play it again.
  12. 2.00 star(s)

Saka saca

Quite disappointing
    1. The feeling of being a Dungeon Master is nonexistent. There are too few construction features. There is no combo building or using the environment like playing city building games, building bases or anything like that. Most traps are pretty useless. There's no point in placing units in combinations or trying to route them through the dungeon. Because the enemy kept walking and just randomly attacked. Sometimes they attack the weaker or support first. Sometimes they would just walk straight to the center room. If it is claimed that the enemy's movements are unpredictable. I don't invite you to think like that at all. Because it seems like the players are being taken advantage and It has become a game to measure your luck.
    2. The unit management system is shallow. There are very few methods and options for developing subordinates. No wearing of equipment. No additional skill learning. There are no units that work in combos with other units. Just save up the money and when the merchant comes, you can buy and upgrade the entire team at a time. And any unit that is weak and useless will be destroyed. There are no other hidden benefits that are worth bringing back. Except for keeping it through the conditions of releasing some HCG.
    3. There are almost no difficulties and challenges. If you play until you're an expert at a certain level. You can release the screen right away. In the dungeon map that I used, I could use the same one to progress through the next level with ease. Actually, this game doesn't have and doesn't require Grinding. But when playing, it felt slow. Do something over and over until it's boring. Because the game forces you to keep playing until you wait for the research to be completed. Then wait for the random heroine of the chapter to appear. So it felt like a long time. If the game were more difficult and had more to play. If in each Chapter there is always something to try playing or trying new things. It probably wouldn't feel like this.
    4. The whole game uses only the same plot. But the characters in the story are still fooled to the point of looking stupid. It seems too simplistic, with no effort put into designing the plot. The whole game is good, just the character designs look beautiful and interesting with good CG work.

Played on Kagura games Version and use Google TL to write a review.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

ra1den044

Quite a great game, love the mechanics, it's also challenging, which is a plus in H games because you need to feel the accomplishment of having this and that sex scene. Also scenes are quite good, they gradually change, you have some customization options so it's a plus obviously.
    The best thing about the game is gameplay which is actually engaging and not long which is also great.
    I met quite a few bugs but they don't change anything.
    Overall, it's a solid game. 9/10
  14. 1.00 star(s)

TreasonX

Game is too difficult to be a good H game. Did they even beta test their own game before releasing it? If I am struggling this much on "normal" difficult I can only imagine the 2 higher difficulties are actually impossible.
  15. 3.00 star(s)

HentaiGeheBoiz

Cons:

no animated scenes at all
    boring sex scenes
    grind is insane even with cheats and on easy it takes forever to get for something to happen

Pros:
    Nice looking CG, not worth playing it tho
    Dungeon. Tho nothing of interest in it.

TDLR: If you are here for plot, sex scenes, etc. This is not for you. Plot is a joke and to see sex scenes just download cheat to unlock them.
  16. 4.00 star(s)

Debonkers

Overall quite a good game. The art is quite nice and the scenes have voiceactors. Machine translation is...acceptable. The gameplay itself isn't bad but it's quite a simple tower defense game. Some UI elements are a bit annoying and it's missing some comfort features (e.g. "sell all" button for the merchant). Played through it in two evenings and had a good time.
  17. 3.00 star(s)

Mike17723

Why does this game have so many 5 star reviews??? The grind is absurd, the difficulty is absurd, you literally need to play on easy, the H-scenes are NOT animated, the combat doesn't make much sense because in a room with 3 monsters and 1 enemy, just one monster attacks one enemy, not all 3 at once, absolute bullshit

The only reason for the 3 star rating is that the gallery is unlocked when you beat the game, do yourself a favor and skip this one, for your time. Not to mention that the translations work 20% of the time roughly.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Fogoly

I gave my previous review out of nerves and anger, because I suffered a lot with the Endless mode, but actually it's a brilliantly crafted game, which deserves the recognition. Probably it's the best I've ever seen in the Tower Defense category.
    Although I still think that the Endless mode is harder than it should be, so I don't recommend that part. I suggest you stay at the story mode.
    And one more thing. The demons. Compared to how difficult they to unlock, I feel them quite weak. As our "best" monster they supposed to challenge the holy knights but actually even the ogres are stronger.. They definitely need much more HP than they have currently.

Overall, this game is extremely unique and special, and if you are interested in the tower defense genre, this game is a must.
  19. 4.00 star(s)

Helldien

Dungeon's Legion [v1.3.1 DLC 1-4]

The game is one of the best I have tried. The game is fun, the gameplay quite good and has a lot of hours of play (around 7 hours normal difficulty), if you like management games is very likely to enjoy it, as you play the difficulty is escalating as you learn to get by in the game. The music and graphics are nice, to improve I would probably highlight the language, as it has auto-translator and is slow and when selecting different options in the H scenes the game gets stuck and does not let you continue.

As for the Hentai section, the game has a lot of good quality images with varied scenes and numerous female characters. To improve this section would be the censorship and the absence of animations, this would have improved the game without a doubt.

I give this game a 7,8 out of 10.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

doomBlade

I spent more time than I should on this game. But it’s a gem of a game and even without the lewd content it would be good but of course the art is a plus.

First the bad things, the game is machine translated and that can be a little bit problematic with some items and skills but really is not troublesome, after some minutes of play is something you can forget. The other bad thing is there is :spoilers here: there is no harem ending!!!! That sucks a lot.

Now the good things, the game is really addictive if you are into optimization games, and at the highest difficulty is very challenging. The core game is a dungeon defender, more or less a tower defense game, even if machine translated everything is easy to understand. The dungeon will be attacked by different heroines that you will ‘recruit’ them to your side and you will place units and powers in every room to stop them from advancing, you will need to balance every resource to not only get victorious but to do it efficiently enough to allow you to invest in different research and optimizations.

The art is good, nothing crazy. The story is compelling, I liked it a lot. Fun game mechanics, and there is some replayability in the way of the level difficulties.