Unity - Completed - Dungeon's Legion [Full + DLCs] [LunaSoft]

1. 5.00 star(s)

doomBlade

I spent more time than I should on this game. But it’s a gem of a game and even without the lewd content it would be good but of course the art is a plus.

First the bad things, the game is machine translated and that can be a little bit problematic with some items and skills but really is not troublesome, after some minutes of play is something you can forget. The other bad thing is there is :spoilers here: there is no harem ending!!!! That sucks a lot.

Now the good things, the game is really addictive if you are into optimization games, and at the highest difficulty is very challenging. The core game is a dungeon defender, more or less a tower defense game, even if machine translated everything is easy to understand. The dungeon will be attacked by different heroines that you will ‘recruit’ them to your side and you will place units and powers in every room to stop them from advancing, you will need to balance every resource to not only get victorious but to do it efficiently enough to allow you to invest in different research and optimizations.

The art is good, nothing crazy. The story is compelling, I liked it a lot. Fun game mechanics, and there is some replayability in the way of the level difficulties.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Important stuff first:
    For those who new with this kind of direct auto translate
    Alt + 0 and change it to either bing or DeepL
    You can thanks me later (although it wont help you much on H-scene)

So, its MTL, lets ignore that for reviewing sake shall we.

First lets start with gameplay.
    If you familiar with VN call Suzukuri Dungeon Karin, then you would know what you going into, albeit more simpler and forgiving but still Grindy unless you cheating. You managing a dungeon, buying and setting trap, buying demon via human trafficking's and impregnation to enlarge your troops, and lastly kidnaping woman to make them your waifu.
    (PS: Grey Witch is best waifu, you cant change my mind.)

Story:
    You are an Isekai neet working as Demon lord, managing a dungeon, capturing woman and then corrupt them with your almight stick (with the help of OP goddess blessing) and change them to be your ally. Talking about template but i do like my template being well made, and this is one of them. The story is pretty enjoyable, but sadly its bit short if you ignoring the time you spend on gameplay. There a couple of scene in there that made me chuckle and smile, a rather light heart read with a touch of depressing backstory on some character, make it enjoyable to read overall.

H-scene.
    The H-scene in this game is really well made. The fact its also fully voice make it a plus for me. The duration for each scene is also satisfying. Each girl has 3-4 scene and 2 variant (non corrupt and corrupt), and 4 cloth you can change into in both cg scene and pixel during your battle gameplay but sadly it dosent have any effect on both story and h-scene text.

Overall, this game is really fun to play and waste your time for what its worth, especially if you into management base game. The only downside is that its MTL and grindy, so i will give it a 4 star, grudgingly.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

FortniteJimmy2002

MTL is awful but the game play is good and art is nice, minus the censor but its a pretty tight mosaic so it doesn't look like trash.

If you like tower defense games then this is pretty good just for that.