noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Upon reaching chapter 5+ it requires more than 1000 potions for training, but the cheat automatically restores only to 1000 and prevents from increasing (the cap should be 3000 for the chapter 5+). Have to disable / enable it while earning coins.
done and updated, 50k,100,10k are enough? i didn't go that far in the game yet

Last edited:

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
done and updated, 50k,100,10k are enough? i didn't go that far in the game yet
Everything else is fine. Only for potions it was not enough. I reached the chapter 6 but it seems like there is no more girls anymore. Not sure if I should continue to play or not - maybe there is an ending but no CG anyway.

Reactions: noxtek

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
But hows the gameplay?

I skimmed the posts here and it sounds like the game is a mess. Theres DLC planned so I guess theres not much content? You need thousands of items to upgrade so it sounds like a grind? The CGs aren't animated and the text is MTL so the entire story/dialogue is a complete write off.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
From what I remember, at least two popular Lunasoft games got full English translations officially, after Lunasoft was done adding content to them. Those were Spirit Master of Retarnia and the Riru Magic and Slash game. Might have been more.

Given how popular THIS game is, there are decent odds that it will receive a proper English translation eventually after all the DLC is out. With that in mind, I shall wait. I already played the game in Japanese and it was quite fun. MTL auto-translate garbage would just ruin the experience and hurt my brain.

I genuinely can't understand why trash like this is accepted as "a translation".

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
It's rated pretty high on DLsite, I'll definitely come back and play it when it has a translation that doesn't make me want to blow my fucking brains out.

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
From what I remember, at least two popular Lunasoft games got full English translations officially, after Lunasoft was done adding content to them. Those were Spirit Master of Retarnia and the Riru Magic and Slash game. Might have been more.

Given how popular THIS game is, there are decent odds that it will receive a proper English translation eventually after all the DLC is out. With that in mind, I shall wait. I already played the game in Japanese and it was quite fun. MTL auto-translate garbage would just ruin the experience and hurt my brain.

I genuinely can't understand why trash like this is accepted as "a translation".
eventually this game will get a real translation, in the assembly there's already the full structure ready.
your dream will come true don't worry

1629601784537.png

EPOC16

May 3, 2018
this game has so many dead end, game crashing bugs in the scenes right now. Choose the wrong one and it just stops.

Reactions: AndyIce
Apr 1, 2021
It's auto-translation; you need online access and to wait a bit [minutes I believe] for the translation to run.

Remember playing it some time last year, I believe; it was alright, imo.
Tips:
Monsters are useful at the beginning, then it's traps because of the numbers. -- Traps stay for turns, so they're constant for the round, while monsters get killed.
I also recommend placing max amount of monsters in rooms, 3 IIRC, instead of them being separate.
Even the lowest goblins can be useful; IIRC I was still using till near the end.
Edit: Forgot: Some of the girls have scenes where you need a certain number of a monster species/type, was tedious.

Edit: Also, you're technically not the demon lord, but fool/take advantage of the naive female DL; she's the first 'heroine'; the blonde to the left. Reason why she's at the end of the dungeon, and if she's taken out, it's game over. -- Though, I may be remembering wrong.
Well that explains the issue because I wasn't connected to the internet the last time I tried to play it. I'll fix that and wait a bit to see if anything changes. I already figured out how to play the game without understanding a single bit of the text but the language barrier makes my appreciation of the sex scenes drops like a rock. I really wish there was more English voice-acting in NSFW games. Japanese games seem to have no trouble finding loads of voice actors for their hentai but having an English voiced sex scene in a Western release is extremely rare.

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
this game has so many dead end, game crashing bugs in the scenes right now. Choose the wrong one and it just stops.
It always have a chance to crash on a fast forward. it's not a specific bug per say. probably dissociation of translation injection and text speed. other than that it shouldn't crash

Reactions: Strikerz and DuniX

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Judging how this is a unity game and it is still marked "Censored:Yes (Mosaic)" with no patch posted, I am guessing the mosaic is baked in and not removable via Uabe/bepinex?

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Never run into a single one bug or crash (aside the original one with the text speed)

I skimmed the posts here and it sounds like the game is a mess. Theres DLC planned so I guess theres not much content? You need thousands of items to upgrade so it sounds like a grind? The CGs aren't animated and the text is MTL so the entire story/dialogue is a complete write off.
It is relatively simple game and I like it. Doesn't have that much complex mechanics. I suggest to use cheat though to avoid grind. Also DLCs lock only 1 or 2 CGs or something.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
i played this game for 7 hours without any problems

Trying the DLC now

DLC works, with the meat stick and all it's glory
Dungeon's Legion 22_08_2021 13_47_18.png

- - -

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes