RPGM - Dungeons of Debauchery [v0.1] [Sadi]

1. 1.00 star(s)

molitar

This game is shit the grind on this is absurd!

1. Exp sucks
    2. Items cost too damn much 500GP for a single heal potion
    3. No armor in game
    4. Enemy damage is extremely high but your damage sucks
    5. Gold drops is awful considering how much everything cost
    6. Next level of sword cost over 3200 gold
    7. You will grind forever to go up a single level and damage increase is still awful for that new level
    8. Even doing scenes to earn money is shit let yourself be a play thing for just a bit over 100 gold

1. Playability: 1/5
    2. Art: 2/5 (art is not really that good and not very detailed it's about pixel quality but without pixels)
    3. Audio: 2/5

It's grind just to keep the game long and no other reason I quit after half an hour playing and only making level 2. GRIND IS NOT A JOKE in this game.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Nildzre

Has potential, and the art is pretty good... however progression is attrocious.

Everything is expensive as fuck, 500g for a small healing potion that heals barely anything, sure there is free healing in town... that you have to go back to your room for thus progressing the time of day every time. Enemies hit like a truck and will destroy you in two to four turns. The first time i went to the forest the literal first encounter clapped my cheeks.

If you decide to try it out do yourself a favor and get the RPGM Save editor.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

El Presidente

The art style is fine, i like it a lot, but the gameplay...
    The gameplay is grinding. For understand:
    Any enemy deal a lot of damage, they are squishy but a single healing potion cost 500 gold and in the best case scenario you will end a dungeon with 300gold.You can find random items in the dungeons but it's so random and rare that you are not incentivize to use a single one.
    And the first quest the game give you force you to collect a bunch of resources making you go over and over to dungeon.
    Overall i hope the developer will lower the grid on this.