Others - Dungeons of Desire Reworked [v0.3] [Fat Rooster]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Mike17723

v0.3
    Currently the game is too frustrating, you don't have enough stamina to survive, and you end up just dying, over and over again. If you managed to win then for the love of god, upload your save.

I once had the perfect run, only to get glitched in the tavern and freeze the game, losing all of my progress. Until some serious quality and balance changes are made, avoid this game.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

jferdi

v0.3

Dungeon crawler with simple but well-balanced quick-time mechanics. Rogue-like progression; however, progress that persists over respawns is very limited.

Refreshing art style. The pre-rework character designs were sexy; the new design is not bad but unnecessary.

The switch to isometric navigation is unnecessary. Aesthetically, it doesn't add much compared to 2d, and sometimes causes mild frustrations when bumping into walls or pathfinding.

Block mechanics are much improved and more forgiving compared to pre-rework. Feels fair.

Not a fan of the timer. It should be paused in more non-combat situations. Maybe each room travel adds a fixed amount of time, while idling or walking within a room does not add any time?

Lower rating due to some UI and program frustrations of this early version. Being limited to WASDE, even in menus, is inconvenient. The program does not update audio output when my system switches to another output. Hope to see improvements.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

LeruArt

Great rework so far! havent run into any bugs myself for the time i did play the game! Just rating it 4/5 due to the lack of stuff going on, but im hoping to change it to a 5 as updates come and go for the project.

Good luck btw to the dev team, hoping no game breaking bugs happen this time round for everyone!