Unreal Engine - Abandoned - Dungeons of Sex [v2022-02-02] [Kemonokun]

1. 4.00 star(s)

SKYPIDARH

The build may still be raw, but the game has a lot of potential. It is very rare to see the implementation of dnd mechanics or random world generation, but never together (in 3D). I think if the project continues to develop, it will pleasantly surprise us.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Alfre4u

V.2507.2

the screen shots show all the sex available (aka very little), small bugs (lost ability to end turn when I saved person from jail), the portraits imo are kinda meh to scary in bad way, its not much atm.

Board game mechanic is well done and unique more so to adult genre and having actual dice.

Voices while little are good,
    but the animations are bare bones and meh.

2/5 below average But shows small promise and 1 board game playthrough is fun enough for the sake of playing a board game.

(if you want to avoid gay content just be the female and do dungeon 1)-->
    Dungeon 2 spawns rival bad guys that will gay sex each other aka unavoidable.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Playfulpetfox

Have you ever booted up a game and thought to yourself "Well this looks like a virus from 2009."If not, I highly recommend checking this game out for the experience.

After you're done basking in the awe striking menu, you're free to enjoy the instant barrage of typos after clicking the play button. Reading the conditions of your match, you'll instantly see the following:
    "Loose condition: Lose Condition: ..." Not only does it state the same thing twice, but the first one isn't even right. Apparently pressing Backspace is too difficult for this dev.

Following this, we have the game. It's actually a pretty cute idea, but the execution is dreadful. It's a Top-down dungeon...crawler(?) where you roll dice to avoid attacks or find loot in designated areas, and that's about where the nice things in this game end.

The models are horribly basic, the sex scene I saw was just...two bodies slowly idling against one another as if that were sex, and the gameplay is buggy and clunky.

If you're looking for something 'pleasing', and not something to laugh at, keep looking. This isn't it. Want a chuckle though? You've found the punchline of a joke I didn't know existed!