Fantasmagore

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2017
TITLE.png

Overview:
You are a 27 year old male living with 4 female roommates. You have been out of work for a while and is in dire need of something to happen. You start the game by getting a text message for a job and to show up to the address they send you. When showing up to the job you end up working for a very wealthy old man. Nothing crazy happens that night...yet... You wake up the next morning with the worse headache ever. When you go to the bathroom you notice something isn't right.. and when you walk path the mirror thats when you notice something is wrong... This story follows the main character and the selections made by you the player. The main story line is greatly effected at the start of the game and effectively makes this two games in one. Many events are timed so making choices are sometimes not easy.

Thread Updated: 2023-01-30
Release Date: 2021-10-10
Developer: Fantasmagore
Version: 1.0.3.7 Public
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Update only: - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

skullsandhearts thanks for the link

bedroomblowjob1.png SONYA2.png KITCHEN1.png BAR4A.png bed1.png animegirltest1.png TSBBC3.png TSBBC6.png BAR-PILL-CLOSEUP.png HOMEPILLBEDROOM5.png PILL_LEAVE2.png LINGIERSTORE_18.png LINGIERSTORE_12.png LINGIERSTORE_6.png LINGIERSTORE_8.png

Last edited by a moderator:

lordrelic

Jun 9, 2017
Ok... Shit, that is extremely short, I'm a speed reader, but regardless. Nice characters, different from all the other games I saw, so far the history is in diapers (at least what you can play) so I will just way that is interesting.

I will keep an eye on this project!

Regards and good luck!

Fantasmagore

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2017
Can i avoid the fat guy ?
He's part of the main story, while he can't be avoided you don't do anything sexual with him. Ever. Unless it's something people ask for. But currently there is no plans.

Ok... Shit, that is extremely short, I'm a speed reader, but regardless. Nice characters, different from all the other games I saw, so far the history is in diapers (at least what you can play) so I will just way that is interesting.

I will keep an eye on this project!

Regards and good luck!
Thanks. And yes this version is short. But I already have another version that has a lot more content that I will upload when I think is the right time. Thanks again.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

Fantasmagore

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2017
Are there trap characters that the male protagonist can have sex with? And who gets sissified?
I have scenes planned. As I already have a lot of content to add into the game that is finished. At a point in the game you will be given a choice which that choice effects which type of story/game you take. And the male version will have traps in it.

jackoffonher

Mar 25, 2018
I have scenes planned. As I already have a lot of content to add into the game that is finished. At a point in the game you will be given a choice which that choice effects which type of story/game you take. And the male version will have traps in it.
BTW, the game has no tags right now. You should get in touch with someone about adding tags. I'll download it now and check it out to give you some feedback.

Fantasmagore

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2017
BTW, the game has no tags right now. You should get in touch with someone about adding tags. I'll download it now and check it out to give you some feedback.
Thanks. I'll fix that right now. Be aware as others have stated the game is short. But I already have a version that has more content. I just wanted to get this one released and get some traction.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

jackoffonher

Mar 25, 2018
@Fantasmagore
Well, I finished playing this version and I hope you have thick skin because all I have is constructive feedback.
1. A lot of typos. I would suggest writing the dialogue in MS Word once to use the spellchecker.
2. Some sentences make no sense like when Albert said something about Democrats.
3. Mr. Trady's dialogue is awful. It's almost unreadable. I realize you're trying to give him some "flair" and type it like how a fat guy might speak, but it's quite difficult to read.
4. Sonya called Mr. Trady "daddy" and then Trady said that Sonya is his wife. Even if it is a fetish for them, I would change that to "Honey" or something to make it clear that they are not related.
5. Why does Trady think the MC is a girl when he has a beard? It makes no sense.
6. I have no idea what engine you're using but I would suggest looking into Ren'py. There's a lot of features that it has that your game engine lacks.

Well, I hope you don't take my criticism too harshly since I actually liked the premise. If you can work on these issues, you have a great game on your hands.

Fantasmagore

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2017
@Fantasmagore
Well, I finished playing this version and I hope you have thick skin because all I have is constructive feedback.
1. A lot of typos. I would suggest writing the dialogue in MS Word once to use the spellchecker.
2. Some sentences make no sense like when Albert said something about Democrats.
3. Mr. Trady's dialogue is awful. It's almost unreadable. I realize you're trying to give him some "flair" and type it like how a fat guy might speak, but it's quite difficult to read.
4. Sonya called Mr. Trady "daddy" and then Trady said that Sonya is his wife. Even if it is a fetish for them, I would change that to "Honey" or something to make it clear that they are not related.
5. Why does Trady think the MC is a girl when he has a beard? It makes no sense.
6. I have no idea what engine you're using but I would suggest looking into Ren'py. There's a lot of features that it has that your game engine lacks.

Well, I hope you don't take my criticism too harshly since I actually liked the premise. If you can work on these issues, you have a great game on your hands.

Thanks for the feedback, and this is exactly why I posted it. I will try to address these issues.
1. I had someone on my team checking and rewriting some of the dialogue which I put too much trust in. I will take more care in going back over the grammar and spelling.
2. That was part of a story line that was planned that I took out, that was not supposed to be there.
3. His dialogue is exactly like you said. I wanted him to have a Brooklyn/new york accent and I was worried that many people wouldnt be able to understand. I will go back and fix it in a way which doesn't take away from it, but makes it easier to follow.
4. I was worried about that, but atleast where im from, having a girl your with isnt so much as weird to call you daddy. Plus I figured the talk about her wedding ring would explain it.
5. Thats part of the joke. To drive how sex thirsty he is, plus more on that will be expanded on in the next part of the game.
6. I looked into renpy, while I have huge respect for it. I am able to do a lot with the engine im using. Many of the features that you are talking about, such as fast forward/skip/go back are in the game, I just have them disabled currently.

I want to explain more, but I dont want to give away any of the story that im trying to release fast as I can which will explain A LOT.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
@Fantasmagore We need to limit the tags for the content that's currently in the version of the game available for download here. Can you please tell me what's in this release? Thanks

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
It's bad when you can only see the hair of the girl blowing you becaause you're so fat. Could be your Dad with a wig suckin' yo willy!

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
I guess it is reference on USA politics and Albert says that MC is complaining/whinning like democrats since that's what they are only doing... Is Mr Trady in fact Trump? Trump/Trady Tower...:D And is our developer making fun out of orange guy or he is into MAGA stuff?

It is kind of a mood killing when you are, while playing (adult) game, snapped into reality and forced to think about politics and orange menace dismantling civilization, but if this is going to be political satire let's see. Would be funny if Trady tells him as task: "Build the wall" or when poor guy asks for salary: Mexico will pay you

Regarding all other stuff you wrote, I agree 100% - excellent idea and huge pile of stuff to fix
And, yes Trady's dialogue has to be rewritten. It is awfull

jackoffonher

Mar 25, 2018
I guess it is reference on USA politics and Albert says that MC is complaining/whinning like democrats since that's what they are only doing... Is Mr Trady in fact Trump? Trump/Trady Tower...:D And is our developer making fun out of orange guy or he is into MAGA stuff?

It is kind of a mood killing when you are, while playing (adult) game, snapped into reality and forced to think about politics and orange menace dismantling civilization, but if this is going to be political satire let's see. Would be funny if Trady tells him as task: "Build the wall" or when poor guy asks for salary: Mexico will pay you

Regarding all other stuff you wrote, I agree 100% - excellent idea and huge pile of stuff to fix
And, yes Trady's dialogue has to be rewritten. It is awfull
Regardless of all the political stuff, the sentence did not make sense grammatically. And yeah, bringing politics into an adult game is a huge turnoff.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes