VN - Others - Abandoned - Duplicity [v1.0.3.7 Public] [Fantasmagore]

1. 1.00 star(s)

clippedwings

Really bad UI. The models look a bit off. Odd design choices all around. Also the game ended up bugging out for me and getting stuck with no way to interact with anything after. I do not recommend it.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

DAMONECH2939

Low quality renders, bad writing and slow updates, I really don't recommend this game, it's a total deception, the models are awful and the story is one of the worst I've ever seen on this page, sorry but it's how I see it.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

CuriousG08

Beautiful renders, great characters, and fun sexy story! It's a very good start to a wonderful game. I love the genre and have to say this work is doing a very fine job, so far. Best wishes and hope you continue on to great success!
  4. 1.00 star(s)

ProphetofLogik

A game that subtly attacks masculinity by giving the player a choice to either become a trap/shemale/etc, or revert to being a man and the game ends. The non male route is presented to seem superior, while the male is boring and stupid. Personally I don't mind creative stories, or ones that force the player into a position that may be uncomfortable but hopefully temporary. But ones that just screams to me that it has a hidden agenda is a no go from me.

That's minor stuff though in the grand scheme of things. What really got me was the 15 invites I received to join the discord for the game, and the 3 browser tabs opened to the patreon upon reaching the end of the current content. That's some really unappealing hijacking. One tab, or a link? Fine. But this? No thanks, for good lol.

Renders I'd give a 4/5, better than most, but not fully original. Scenes and posing would be a 3.5/5, better than many. Sound is hard to judge so I won't grade that. Minimal typos and grammar errors, only a few minor odd phrasings.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

sdibolcrif

Gotta admit, the initial release with its seemingly nonsensical plot turned me right off... glad I gave it a second chance. I feel like the conversation between the rich dude and his "wife" should have been included the first time around, it makes everything before it make so much more sense.

This fits a niche that has been, as far as I can tell, almost entirely neglected in the 3d hgame industry - a male protagonist transformed not into a sissy/trap, nor a "full" female, as the usual options go, but a ("natural") tgirl. (Hell, there aren't any that do this with an f-protag either, sadly)

And a gorgeous one, at that - her renders are fantastic.
    The fact that she's a green-eyed redhead just makes it all the better!

With all that in mind I'd like to give it 5 stars, but like seemingly every Tyrano game in existence it has a few glaring mechanical issues - specifically the fact that half the config menu is nonfunctional, and the other half simply doesn't work right (e.g. setting BGM volume to the minimum actually massively increases it from the default, and there's no way to undo that).

I'd only take off half a star if I could, but sadly it's not an option. My "true" rating is 4.5/5 though :)
  6. 5.00 star(s)

wickTHEpsyc

its a good game.but I have only few minutes of playtime. and I see a good future for the game. graphics are good. the renderes are perfect. story wise I dont have anything to say because it is in beta state.