3.50 star(s) 95 Votes

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
I thought it felt super short especially after the MC leaves it just wasn't the same after that. Felt a little bit like Lost desperate to leave the Island and then couldn't get back quick enough I just hope we get more of a story out of this one than another rush to the end.
agreed pine falls feel pretty rushed.

Same wise for lancaster.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Before playing this update I had no idea it was even possible to make a boring sex scene(Lola) but here we are. Maybe it's the bad writing or being told how we feel? Was the anal scene with Lizzie this bad or am I just biased? :unsure:
Not just you, his writing his always terrible but interesting stories though when they don't finish too quickly which is also often the case unfortunately. I feel personally he should come up with the storyline, but then get someone else to actually write it down.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Pine Falls, Stranded With Benefits, Lancaster Boarding House,...

since as most Daniels-K projects, the MC is more interested in banging bitches than actually starting a solid relationship w/any of them, following the philosophy: "there's more fish in the sea", probably another story with an engaging start but a disappointing ending, anyway... Time to go build up your Harem.(y)
I agree Pine fall had good start but the ending was quite disappointing

Reactions: nasam

Miskatonic81

Aug 2, 2020
How does the animation quality in this one compare to Pine Falls? I quite liked Pine Falls, nice premise and girls. I think I'll give this one a shot.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
How does the animation quality in this one compare to Pine Falls? I quite liked Pine Falls, nice premise and girls. I think I'll give this one a shot.
It is similar to me. But check it out if you liked the previous one.

News about the next update.
=====================================

Dusklight Manor Episode 6 - French *now available* 2020-09-07 06:33close
(Image from Episode 7, oh and Cora is also there, skinny dipping, that girl has no shame)
Hey everyone,
Dusklight Manor Episode 6 is now available in French to Tier 1 + Patrons, in both PC and MAC formats at this link :
Please let me know if you encounter any bugs so I can fix them.

As for Episode 7, work is going great and the ETA is as usual around the 15th of the month, give or take a day or two. It's going to be a very interesting and kinky maybe even dirty Episode. However it is going to have it's romantic and heart felt scenes as always, so there's a bit of everything for everyone. More info will be made available on the day of the release and I think a poll will be started in a couple of days so stay tuned for that.
Have a great day and thank you for your support!
--------------------------------------------------

Get ready for next week people. :cool:

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017

Hey everyone,
As scheduled, Episode 7 (also containing Ep 1-6) of Dusklight Manor is now available to Tier 2+ Patrons in PC, MAC and Android formats, along with the walkthrough at this link :
This new episode is special in more than one way and here is why :
- Episode 7 brings 240 new images and animated videos, making that a total of 1730 images. (That is almost as much as LBH's Final version believe it or not)
- This Episode is in a very big part the result of your choices so far, so for example if you are in a relationship with Audrey you will see more Audrey scenes, if not you will not see them. (the classic choice is now bypassed since you already decided in the previous versions)
- Last but not least, the kinky and twisted levels of this Episode are much higher than the previous Episodes in a couple of scenes, let's just say that some things have not been seen before.
In Episode 7 the attention is mostly distributed to Audrey, Lemon and Cora, however everyone is featured and plays a part in it. As the story progresses things get more and more complicated and as such the focus will be higher on some characters. I wanted to open a poll a couple of days ago but decided to postpone it for a later date, likely in a few days.
Enjoy and thank you for your support!

Kal995

Donor
May 17, 2020
It is taking forever for uploads on various services.

Android Ep. 7:

Mac:

PC:

Walkthrough 1-7 Combined Below

The other services appear to have died, so that's it for now.

Last edited:

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Pretty neat content in this update. Finally got some nice Lemon stuff. Scene with Cora was amazing. Scene with Audrey that happened in main characters imagination was too good to not be real, a bummer. I liked it even more than the scene that happened in reality.

Kind of sucks that Audrey think she can fist Cora but main character apparently is not allowed to touch her if you are on Audreys route. Audrey was my favourite but now she is falling behind other girls.:confused: Would be much hotter if Audrey and mc double teamed Cora if you are on Audreys route.

At first I saw Cora as bland throwaway character but she really grows on me just because her scenes are really hardcore compared to everything else. She is basically Lizzie 2.0 now. It feels like Cora killed Lizzie, burried her in the forest and took her place.:eek:

Last edited:
Reactions: Maverick1965
3.50 star(s) 95 Votes