637675_Patreon.png

Overview:
Mod thats adds a replay gallery to the main menu allowing to replay scenes​

Game/Creator: Dusklight Manor /
Modder:
Mod Version: Final
Game Version: Final

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: - -
ANDROID

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2782432

My unofficial Android port of Dusklight Manor Ep 10 Compressed along with scrappy's Gallery Mod + Zoey Raven 's Walkthrough Mod, also gestures enabled.

From now on , All my ports will have 2nd Persistent Save storage location which means saves won't get deleted when you uninstall them. Select "Allow" permissions at the beginning of the game, to grant the permission to read and write save data on external storage.

2nd save storage location - android/data/RenPy

My ports now also contain textbox opacity slider and Text size sliders. Go to preferences to change them as per your wish.

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
My unofficial Android port of Dusklight Manor Ep 10 Compressed along with scrappy's Gallery Mod + Zoey Raven 's Walkthrough Mod, also gestures enabled.

From now on , All my ports will have 2nd Persistent Save storage location which means saves won't get deleted when you uninstall them. Select "Allow" permissions at the beginning of the game, to grant the permission to read and write save data on external storage.

2nd save storage location - android/data/RenPy

My ports now also contain textbox opacity slider and Text size sliders. Go to preferences to change them as per your wish.

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways
mega link was dead