[R>Artist 2D] [R>Artist 3D] Unpaid Dusty's Castle remake needs an artist

SuccubusGame

Mar 20, 2021
Project:
Dusty's Castle remake - a point-and-click adventure where you either commit 7 sexual sins or instead pursue a more virtuous route.

With permission of the original author (GorePete/GoRepeat at LegendsOfKrystal), I have been remaking the classic adult adventure Dusty's Castle. Part 1 was recently released on Newgrounds (I can't share the link as I'm a new member here and was just pointed to this website from over there).

My original plan was to recreate all the graphics from scratch as pre-rendered 3D images. Unfortunately, my ability to do NSFW renders has been put on hold indefinitely due to a change in work. Part 1 of my remake therefore uses the original game's artwork and is more of a tech-demo or proof of concept. I would still like to recreate all of the artwork and would be interested in working with an artist in any style except pixel art.

Note that all sex scenes will be fully consensual, with no mind control or drug/pheremone use. The big theme of my remake is free will and deciding whether or not to give in to your own desires, not submit to someone else's.

Developer:
SuccubusGame. Find me on Newgrounds and DeviantArt

Looking for:
2D art or pre-rendered 3D

Employment Type:
Unpaid, and the game will also be available for free since it's a remake of someone else's work. But I am happy for the artist to retain all rights to their own artwork except for their use within the game. So, if you have a patreon page or whatever, you can put your artwork on there and I won't be seeking any revenue share and won't be uploading them anywhere myself.

Work commitment:
One off project. Would like to get it completed within the year.

Preferred method of contact:
Here or on my Newgrounds account to start with. Can find other ways of communicating if the project develops.

Job Description:
10 to 20 background/locations, character design, and in-game object sprites. ie, pretty much all the art for a point-and-click adventure.

Plus 7 sex scenes of varying complexity, one for each sin. Look up the original game, which still seems to run on WetPussyGames, if you want to get an idea of content.
Summary:
1. Masturbation
2. Futunari sex with mirror self
3. Tentacles / tendrils
4. Group sex
5. Machine
6. Slime
7. Bestiality (though happy to tone that down to vegetable sex or I had an idea for "chocolate cake sex" if you're not into such extreme fetishes)

I should be able to handle the UI, but I'm open to offers so I can focus on the programming!

Additional comments:
Longer term, I have a full story mapped out for my own game "Sleeping With the Succubus", with similar themes of free will and moral choices when the male main character is struggling to defeat his desire for a succubus - how far will he go to regain his stolen sexual energy?

This remake of Dusty's Castle is a practice run before I dive into that fully original project, for which I may set up a Patreon page or similar with revenue share. If this initial project goes well, perhaps you'd be interested in a longer term arrangement?

EroGuySensei

Mar 22, 2021
Feel free to contact me about this project if you are still up for it. I loved Dusty's Castle when I first played it years ago.

I can do 3D renders and you can check out my work on my website at - Feel free to use the contact form there as I am not that active here and your message may go unnoticed.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: shamandoan