RPGM - Dva Trouble [v0.02] [luuude]

1. 5.00 star(s)

dylan2019

For how early this build is (version 2 at time of review), I see lots of potential if this is your kink. Hopefully the developer keeps building this game out. Themes include corruption, sexual harassment, groping, etc.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Athilora

I know, I know, the game is still only in version 0.2 and I shouldn't judge it too harshly. Except I can and I must. You can see a lot of specific issues already and I just don't see the dev fixing them anytime soon.

First is the corruption system itself. Some people may like a slow burn corruption but, built the way it is, it just bores me. And speaking of corruption; if you want to see your corruption level, tough luck. Only time you actually see it is when you gain another point of it.

Money is the third issue as you can make so much more money than you can spend. As a matter of fact, you cannot spend your money on anything except main story progression. I rushed towards the end of the current build and still had over two grand burning a hole in my pocket when it ended.

To be fair, the renders and animations are pretty good quality and the story isn't all that bad, which gives me hope for the future of this game but I can't say I'm overly enthusiastic about checking out future builds.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Jaguarmen69

Simple plot, simple corruption game, but I enjoy simple things. Really good renders and animations, sadly not much content right now (its a new game) but this could be a really good game. Keep the good work.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Ayymao

For the version 0.02 there's ~30 minutes of content. The game is very linear, no choices regarding corruption and at the time, no actual sex.

The only reason I'm not giving this 2 stars is because the model and animations are quite good and I want to see more of them.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

MRO900

as of .01 there really is not much content but that is to be expected. the few scenes available are hot but they lack sex sound effects so hopefully that will get fixed in the future. the game has 5 star potential but as of now it barely has any content.