Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I'm looking for a non-3D, graphic game with a good storyline. :3

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
. But game is stretching it as it's completely linear, really good though (if you ignore the silly sex dialog).

Reactions: passerbyR34

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
How about and the headpat simulator ?
. But game is stretching it as it's completely linear, really good though (if you ignore the silly sex dialog).
U know how the hentai works, they tend to expressing every little detail of what they feel during the sexy time with words :LOL:
As a nekomimi lover, I also highly recommending this one btw :D

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...and the headpat simulator ?
Seeing the beaten looking girls put me off Teaching Feeling at first, but knowing now that you can be nice to them I should really give it ago (and headpat simulator sounds fun).
U know how the hentai works, they tend to expressing every little detail of what they feel during the sexy time with words :LOL:
But if I hear "I'm loosing my mind" many more times I might lose my mind too, and let's not start on the baby batter thing.

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Seeing the beaten looking girls put me off Teaching Feeling at first, but knowing now that you can be nice to them I should really give it ago (and headpat simulator sounds fun).
Yep, not to mention u'll met an early bad end if u decide to not being nice :LOL:
This game is both lewd yet heartwarming for me
But if I hear "I'm loosing my mind" many more times I might lose my mind too, and let's not start on the baby batter thing.
Ahahaha :ROFLMAO:
The very reason I tend to turn off the audio/VA option on any hentai, i'm okay with the moans but sometimes they tend to be very noisy :LOL:

MenmaYu

Broke as hell :3
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
How about and the headpat simulator ?

As a nekomimi lover, I also highly recommending this one btw :D
What's the difference between the volumes ? :3

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
What's the difference between the volumes ? :3
In Nekopara? Three different consecutive stories like a book, there's also two smaller prequels (called Nekopara Vol 0 and Extra). The prequels don't need to be played in any order though and have no lewd stuff.

Oh and Nekopalive but that's just a vr demo is literally all it is.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
hey, the artwork is really nice, they really put some love into it... :3
She is a really good artist and the live2D style is amazing. There's also , that has Sayori art too but no live2D (and I haven't played it yet so no idea if it's good).

Remember to pet the neko's, should be a little button top right for petting mode. And there's the P key...

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
No as far as I know it will happen but not date at all, they have been doing the console version (and Sayori got ill during Vol 3 not to mention married too) so they have been busy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Noted, and whoa damn she's very cute :love:

Welps, might be better to not prolong this OOT discussion here
Thanks fo the info, man :D

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Technically this is 3D, but it doesn't look like it, so I'll give you a go, try Offcuts. The story is pretty well done, and the way the art was stylized you shouldn't find youself lamenting the uncanny valley, because it kinda has a cartoony aesthetic.