RPGM - Abandoned - Dwindling Away [v0.23b] [OpenHighHat & VMan]

1. 1.00 star(s)

AmelRose

You're pretty much thrown into the game with no help to figure shit out.

Your MC is miniscule, I guess that's intentional considering the game, but he mixes with the floor that I lost track of him, not to mention the repetitive gameplay, and "mini games", Just play Measuring Up if you're looking for a game with this fetish
  2. 5.00 star(s)

toith

Love all of OHH stuff and this one gives you several good options with each interaction having its own unique personality attached to it. Also if youre a fan of big boobs this will be right up your alley
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Mordeev

The current game(v1.8) is great as is, it just needs more! Also, the voice line kinda makes me cringe right now and the Becka encounters are pretty hard, but that is my biggest complaint right now. Also super excited about any new Layla scenes. Can't wait until the next update
  4. 4.00 star(s)

rance_zero

There are few times when I get to a game that is so original in concept like this one.
    Now, I do not want to spoil it for you but you are going to find some interesting fetishes in this game. The characters are very likeable too, and left me thinking what will happen with them. The mini-games are good too. All in all, a very promising game that I am sure to follow.
    Only left 4 stars because there is very little content until now. (As of version v0.17c)
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Jyk

So this is not the first release of the game only the first release on F95 (0.17c) it's got some content but it's pretty rough still. There is quite a bit of potential = good grammar, high quality models, smooth animations, etc. The main problem is the combat system as it's pretty repetitive (every action/move has 1 animation for it, so the novelty wears off quickly and you can't skip so battles take a long time even if you do them right) and the process to move on to the next stage is a little confusing (sometimes you need to run away, sometimes you need to lose, sometimes you need to win, sometimes the minigame doesn't even matter, etc). As for content so far, all MC actually experiences (that i have found) is unbirth (in a "bad end"), lactation/milk stuff + breast vore ("bad end"), some vanilla stuff (ish) at the beginning, and foot stuff during one of the battles. You do see other stuff happen like actual vore - but it's other people and I haven't found any scenes of MC with that so far. Besides the combat/minigame system the game is pretty good and has a lot of potential, just needs some refinement + more content and it's golden.