VN - Ren'Py - Dynastic [v0.0.1] [Auset]

1. 3.00 star(s)

FatGiant

Review of the 0.0.1 Version

---> Graphics <---
    HS1, nothing special, nothing really wrong too.
    The interface is the most basic possible, default white text box that covers some scenes. Also the hide and show of it between scenes with text and no text can be quite bothersome.
    ---> Story <---
    So far it is a bit confusing. Not to the point of being incomprehensible, but not exactly friendly for the starter.
    A fair bit of typos and grammar mistakes. Not overly so, but enough to show a lack of re-read or attention to detail.
    What sex scenes there are, are the customary ones for the engine. Not bad, not good, just enough.
    ---> Game <---
    It may have one or two choices. From what I could see no real impact except for seeing or not seeing a H scene.
    ---> Conclusion <---
    Doesn't look too bad for a first try. The story has some potential. I enjoyed it's undertones and what it promises in content. I have to say that so far the MC, is mostly a decorative piece with no real power or pull in the story. It seems that it will change, but I felt completely irrelevant and unnecessary. The role of his "father" seems very poorly explained and to be honest his father seemed like a asshole by teaching him a Elvish phrase that is an insult while telling him it's a term of endearment.
    There's a LOT to be explained. There's even one scene yet to be rendered.
    ---> Verdict <---
    A 3 *** for what it promises.