VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Dynasty [Ch.2] [SALR Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

hamod

very good job i apreciate ur work and ur hard try keep going dont worry any one and any negative comment ..every things starts with negative at first but later it becomes super ...even it has some mistakes can be fixt and getting better later pls dont abandon it and keep this game going ...thank u for ur time trying to make intertaining game
  2. 4.00 star(s)

tappp92

Played from the second release. Not as bad as the other reviewers made it seem IMO. To be fair, the Engrish could definitely use a proofreader and the lighting is dark, but I think it works. Also, I can speak Spanish so it's not as much of a hurdle.

I enjoy where I think the story is going and the NTR scene with the dad is hot. Only wish there was a bit more slowed down build-up with the MC's scenes. I get that the NTR is a pre-existing situation, but MC goes from 0-to-fuck pretty fast.

Look forward to future releases.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

brichouse

The lighting throughout seems off. I'm not a graphic design person so I can't say for sure, but maybe it's the saturation or something? Idk.

The sex scene I played through was ... meh. And MC's dick is weird.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Superrando195

I have to start this out as a 1/5.

Now why would i start a demo version as a 1/5, well I would be fine with engrish, I would be fine with spanglish but when it says; Language Spanish/Inglish and you pick Inglish but it's still spanish, that is where I draw the line. Don't lie to me buddy :cry:.

To be more serious though the game is somewhat unplayable still and seems quite buggy.
    I have read a few comments saying that the Dev had the same problems with the last game I would say that I have no hope that this game will get any better sadly.
    Other issues would be that the graphics aren't that great, the mc's name can't be changed (Stuck as Alejandro pls no).

All in all not something worth trying at the moment or even for a long time from the looks of it.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Tortellini

Can't change the protagonists name which (should be mentioned in the description). All choices are in spanish regardless of chosen language ,and runs as shittily as devs last game. Also protag has same stupid name as the other games protag.
    Ps main character looks the dumb.