2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

ross11

Nov 10, 2018
hmm......my task manager shows this application always gets suspended for some reason. Tried other Ren'py applications but only this one has this type of issue. First time it has happened to me, so maybe a solution someone?
For some reason this game works so slow on my device too... like i click and wait for a hot minute before anything registers. Never happens with other renpy games for me too. Hope someone shares their wisdom.

charabit781

May 21, 2020
I feel like game keep reduce girl respect to prevent you from sex with her,It kinda suck the other characters can sex with girl regardless of her condition

Reactions: Sigvil

tamercihan1

Apr 30, 2017
For some reason this game works so slow on my device too... like i click and wait for a hot minute before anything registers. Never happens with other renpy games for me too. Hope someone shares their wisdom.
hmm......my task manager shows this application always gets suspended for some reason. Tried other Ren'py applications but only this one has this type of issue. First time it has happened to me, so maybe a solution someone?
Go to AppData/Roaming/RenPy and delete all files about to E-GirlFriend. It will open again.

Reactions: opiumx

maxdadson

Mar 8, 2018
Cheat Menu for v0.00275
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Downloads: - -

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Well as you can tell Versions 0.00275 to 0.00281 have been buggy as fuck!
I've exported 0.009 and went thru 2 new debugged versions to make it more stable.
As I write this version 0.00292 is being uploaded and might have to go thru several more iterations to get to a stable for a public release.
Thanks for the love and the hate :cool:

Haydes71

Oct 9, 2017
Cheat Menu for v0.00275

Downloads: - - WORKUPLOAD
I can't get this to work with the latest version. Does it need an update?

• Red Heart
Reactions: quarzo

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
anyone else having the issue of at least the version from the gofile download starting up then crashing before it loads up? i'm asking mainly because i tend to have my task manager open to monitor things when playing games and i can see it pop up on the task manager for 2 or 3 seconds before it closes itself =/ so maybe a bug or something? as i don't have issues with the last version of this game
P.S i've tried running as the admin to see it it helped it didn't

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
anyone else having the issue of at least the version from the gofile download starting up then crashing before it loads up? i'm asking mainly because i tend to have my task manager open to monitor things when playing games and i can see it pop up on the task manager for 2 or 3 seconds before it closes itself =/ so maybe a bug or something? as i don't have issues with the last version of this game
P.S i've tried running as the admin to see it it helped it didn't
try downloading straight from OP at itch, here's the link

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
I can't get this to work with the latest version. Does it need an update?
Works fine for me.

Hey Mrdeadbird, I'd love to see oral added to the game. I'm not up to date, so I'm not sure if you're currently working on it. Maybe also add a dirty hobo to the dark alley?? Or if she's creampied, can we visually get sloppy seconds? That could be fun!
Oral is already in the game.

How do I use spy drone?
Go to beach, meet blonde guy, talk, agree to loan your bitch. Then you can use it to see a very short scene. Only use I see.

As is there's really not much to do in this game and what is to do is very annoying from a combo of how fast she gets tired and how how shit energy drinks are. I take 2-4 actions, have to feed her 1-3 energy drinks or skip to next day.

Reactions: Mrdeadbird
2.80 star(s) 25 Votes