2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
After second talk dialog options disappear forever, except for "Our relationship" and "Nudity". For example, I want to change "Cheating" permission - how to do that without starting a new game?

EDIT: Okay, figured it out. In console just set this variables - store.bio_cheating and store.bio_cheating_finished to False and menu option will be available again!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mrdeadbird

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Anyone have a list of everyone the mc can cheat on his e_gf with so far ive got the mom and the stripper

Mrzb2

Aug 20, 2021
URM works fine
When I tried , it kept asking me if I trusted the save, and when i chose yes, it wouldn't load and kept looping the question, granted I was using "save editor online" ,as I play on my phone with joiplay and editing stuff manually isn't my forte.
Assumed it was blocked, cuz it's worked on every previous version, until now

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Great concept, hope more sandbox and freedom style. Example is: Controlling or having the possibility of suggesting changing positions when you're a cuck, encourage. Hope more positions will appear and the choice of anal, dp, dp anal.
Like the choice of being able to let her have sex with your permission, especially the sweet chip.
Just a question, it is normal for a sweet personality to say that she wants to fuck the cab driver? Does the 0% respect have something do with? Or is there a secret love counter for other people?

And it is immersion breaking when she complains why l would have sex with X when she already suggests or when she knows that her lover likes it?

yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
how do you get the player to fuck the mom?
Go to Dark Alleys and find Buffet, talk to him and get the card. Then, go to the parent's place and meet with dad and mom. Then go talk to dad again to trigger mom's ntr event, after you finished the dialog go talk to dad again. Then go talk with mom, choose options which make her show photos and tell stories, then choose the option about sensitive ass. Then go to the bathroom and... play with her ass, also you can make her and gf fuck if you have master key. After all of these, you have her number and can call her when gf isn't home; show her the card and she's yours.

Jun 6, 2022
Finally: there should be a distinction between allowing her to cheat, MC using her for his own fancy letting her being use without asking her what she thinks, and initiating some hotwife, swinging, or sharing lifestyle. Or allowing her a lover.
^ this a 100%^
it's my gf I should be able to use her as i wish and slap her more often.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Would be hilarious if done well and shared with others, if you would make a yandere personality.

l have noticed the "Bitch" personality has much higher chance of not being at home or leaving the area if you leave too. Obviously that is by design, if yes, gives more district personality to each chip. Really reminds me of artificial academy 2 where each personality there is unique from each other, even to their sex idle poses, small details are beautiful.

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
When I tried , it kept asking me if I trusted the save, and when i chose yes, it wouldn't load and kept looping the question, granted I was using "save editor online" ,as I play on my phone with joiplay and editing stuff manually isn't my forte.
Assumed it was blocked, cuz it's worked on every previous version, until now
No idea bro hehehe

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
Okay, after some tinkering with the game I updated cheat menu based on this version.

Menu opens on K
Console opens on L

Installation:

1. Open folder where E-Girlfriend main executable is located
  2. Go to "game" folder where game scripts located
  3. Move downloaded file here among other scripts
1703550746237.png
1703550929704.png

Features:

Everything you see on screenshots below. Enjoy ;)

1702324811998.png 1702324833427.png

P.S. Cheat menu adds a new variable to store object which may or may not break your saves. I didn't notice any issues during my experiments. You have been warned!

Last edited:

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
I posted earlier that I found the game to be unintuitive. I stand by that, I also found the game (In terms of earning money) So be a drag. So much so that it must be on purpose to sell patreon shit or something, I don't know...

Also, just to piss the dev off, there is a way to get e-coins without buying the gold card patreon shit. I'm not telling the dev how, even if they already know.

• Red Heart

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
I posted earlier that I found the game to be unintuitive. I stand by that, I also found the game (In terms of earning money) So be a drag. So much so that it must be on purpose to sell patreon shit or something, I don't know...

Also, just to piss the dev off, there is a way to get e-coins without buying the gold card patreon shit. I'm not telling the dev how, even if they already know.
We have a little Sherlock Holmes over here ... Chill bro, the real reason money is low on the game is because testers have been using cheats so the money issue was not visible as we've focused on fixing other stuff.
Intuitiveness is something I try to work with every update but it is never enough... Games need to be foolproof now days but that's a never ending road.
Share whatever you like my man, it's a free internet and this is F95 ✊

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes