2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Sigvil

Oct 3, 2017
I really like thing ho you change her attitude a lil bit. You can have angry sex when you argue with her ( but argue not tpp much)
She will be angry when have sex with other guy but if you mke her cum - she will start to enjoy it.
Still, hope that you add more non cuck thigs, new poses, ability for MC to cheat and etc.
Also, i think that it would be cool if you will get a sex debuff if you not make her cum.

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
I really like thing ho you change her attitude a lil bit. You can have angry sex when you argue with her ( but argue not tpp much)
She will be angry when have sex with other guy but if you mke her cum - she will start to enjoy it.
Still, hope that you add more non cuck thigs, new poses, ability for MC to cheat and etc.
Also, i think that it would be cool if you will get a sex debuff if you not make her cum.
What do you mean with sex debuff?

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
So... this game can go both ways, NTR or non-NTR, but NTR so far has WAY more content, as there is the dog, the cab driver, the gf's father, the beach guy, and the other one at the beach house... i don't know about the pizza guy, haven't tried, but i guess he is also one... gf's mother is possibly one that the MC might have sex with too, but so far you can't...

also, i tried seeing the variables, and i saw that there is a "ntr = false" there, tried modifying it to "true" to see what it does, but doesn't change much

Sigvil

Oct 3, 2017
So... this game can go both ways, NTR or non-NTR, but NTR so far has WAY more content, as there is the dog, the cab driver, the gf's father, the beach guy, and the other one at the beach house... i don't know about the pizza guy, haven't tried, but i guess he is also one... gf's mother is possibly one that the MC might have sex with too, but so far you can't...

also, i tried seeing the variables, and i saw that there is a "ntr = false" there, tried modifying it to "true" to see what it does, but doesn't change much
yes you can fuck with pizza guy. Where do you found the dog?

Reactions: Mrdeadbird

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
yes you can fuck with pizza guy. Where do you found the dog?
in the dark alley, search area A

ive searched eva's parent's house but only found her mom and the school outfit. how do i find her dad?
if you search area A in parent's house, you should find him eventually, and by continually triggering searching area A, at one point you'll find 2 of eva's mother pictures, and that will lead to have a conversation with the father, and that will unlock the possibility to have sex with the mother, but that's not yet implemented, you can only get a total of 6 pictures of her so far

Reactions: fredfredburger

loophole63

Jun 19, 2017
I'm genuinely happy with the attention GF's mom got. I'll be giving her more love on further updates
That ass!
Love the game so far, I like finding the moms pics, but what I want to see more content with Jerome from the beach house!
Anyhow, I signed up to your SubscribStar, but it looks like you do more interaction with Patreon? Should I sign up through Patreon instead?

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Love the game so far, I like finding the moms pics, but what I want to see more content with Jerome from the beach house!
Anyhow, I signed up to your SubscribStar, but it looks like you do more interaction with Patreon? Should I sign up through Patreon instead?
Thanks for your feedback, I'll pay more attention to my Subscribe Star... And don't worry there's a lot of good stuff coming. Thanks for your support!

Reactions: Trapitalism101

Morgue

Aug 9, 2016
It would be nice if you added new places and more beast content
If you like the game and want to discus ideas and get reaction faster go here....

that is the Discord channel for E-GirlFriend
We have brought up the E-GF adopting the Alley Dog and her bring it home...
The Game has also been UpDated

Known bugs are in the new clothes but are not game breaking just kept off after sex....
just need to put something else on and then put them back on again

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
how much beast stuff does the game have? edit: lol it seems like she gets mad if I skip the text thats awesome also is the dog bugged? (ok I need a master key Im not a big fan of that) and after the beach scene she seems to enjoy more having sex with other guys

Last edited:
Reactions: Mrdeadbird and ktez

rlreddit86

Jul 30, 2020
If you like the game and want to discus ideas and get reaction faster go here....

that is the Discord channel for E-GirlFriend
We have brought up the E-GF adopting the Alley Dog and her bring it home...
The Game has also been UpDated

Known bugs are in the new clothes but are not game breaking just kept off after sex....
just need to put something else on and then put them back on again
There is no new story though right? It's just new clothes and whatnot?

super_tramp

Jul 19, 2017
Please don't remove the back button or my E-Girlfriend is going to hate me for how much I try to skip her computing animations. I swear she must still be processing on an Intel 4004. Neat little game though, can't wait to get the mother and daughter together for a 3-some (if that is allowed on patreon).

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes