2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Clicking to get $10/day feels grindy. Maybe just remove having to go to the ATM and make it automatic. Saves some clicks. The whole energy aspect is kind of annoying, too. Not sure if it makes it feel grindy or just an annoyance. For example, exploring locations drains the battery pretty bad and then you have to go back the next day sometimes to finish up. Maybe this could be changed as more content is put in. I think I see the point of it - so folks can't do all the actions in one day and so they can't get to as much content.
Thanks a lot, bro, yeah I also hate to go to the ATM...and your suggestion is perfect... I'm amazed no one had suggested it before. It was not intended to be so grindy but it's hard to balance the system while it's being built.
Thanks again bro.

Reactions: Humpingwerewolves

hhd12258

Jun 18, 2018
cannot get her to sleep. when sleep is clicked, have choice to energy drink or let her colapse. if let collapse is chose she goes missing forever.

And, why does she never come?

swaghaver9000

Jun 19, 2021
Some story would be good instead of short akward dialog before sex.
Rogue like also got boring once you get some scenes beacuse there is 0 dialog.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Is it even possible to find dad character in this version? Explored several times rooms in parents home and nothing.
How many scenes when drone spying beach house and supermarket? So far only found one in each location.
From the images in game folder i saw diferent characters fucking her, but only dustin is available for call.

Reactions: SolaDiRyuvia

S41T4M4

Jun 25, 2018
Is it even possible to find dad character in this version? Explored several times rooms in parents home and nothing.
How many scenes when drone spying beach house and supermarket? So far only found one in each location.
From the images in game folder i saw diferent characters fucking her, but only dustin is available for call.
The Dad is at the supermarket.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jeancul
2.80 star(s) 25 Votes