2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
Hahah dude it's an Alpha and for the moment I'm just correcting shit as we move.
There's a lot of things the game need and I love when people point then out because it confirms we are on the same track but I only have 2 hands.
Thanks for your feedback bro
Just so we're clear - I didn't ask for an official change. I wasn't implying you weren't adding stuff fast enough, and indeed weren't directing my query to you the developer. No, I was asking the community if there was a fix to "correcting shit" for the rest of us.

I suspect you actually want nonsense like microtransactions and delays and frustrating UI choices in your games, and that the easiest fix if you didn't would have been to not add them in the first place. Of course if I'm wrong and you genuinely are thankful for my feedback then best of luck with your future development! You might want to consider firing the person responsible for adding all that clutter that serves only to keep the content away from the player though; since you only have 2 hands not having to spend your valuable time on "correcting shit" like that will save you lots of time going forward! :)(y)

Best regards,
your bro

yuuy22

Oct 9, 2018
The game wont start up again and I've tried deleting the save folder in appdata. I even started up my previous 0.194 and saw the saves were still there, is there somewhere else they're being stored or some fix to this? It started up but crashed after trying to start a new game.

• Wow
Reactions: Mrdeadbird

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Just so we're clear - I didn't ask for an official change. I wasn't implying you weren't adding stuff fast enough, and indeed weren't directing my query to you the developer. No, I was asking the community if there was a fix to "correcting shit" for the rest of us.

I suspect you actually want nonsense like microtransactions and delays and frustrating UI choices in your games, and that the easiest fix if you didn't would have been to not add them in the first place. Of course if I'm wrong and you genuinely are thankful for my feedback then best of luck with your future development! You might want to consider firing the person responsible for adding all that clutter that serves only to keep the content away from the player though; since you only have 2 hands not having to spend your valuable time on "correcting shit" like that will save you lots of time going forward! :)(y)

Best regards,
your bro
There's no one to fire I'm the one doing 100% and I know people have an aversion for microtansactions, but this is not pay to win just a couple of cosmetic changes that help me buy my lunch.
I enjoy working on the game and no joke I appreciate feedback like yours, I do agree on some accidentally hostile mechanics that ended up there due to the design process but those are being corrected.
No worries

Artiour

Sep 24, 2017
There is something that looks like a bug
When she do it with the beach boy she gets a good memory but in the stats she gets a bad one

Erogamer00

Nov 14, 2020
i got it from itch.io
but aside from a different menu page (store, save, ATM) I didn't see anything new
after looking devs patreon i found it too, and one extra new content we can get mom's cucking photos from helping dad

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
So, still nothing when she disappears for days on end? I assume that your plan will be to eventually be able to find her or track her activities around the city while the player does other things in town but I could be wrong. There's honestly too much down time in this.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
So, still nothing when she disappears for days on end? I assume that your plan will be to eventually be able to find her or track her activities around the city while the player does other things in town but I could be wrong. There's honestly too much down time in this.
Agreed. It seems like RNG, but sometimes I click through several days where she's not home and you as the player have nothing to do.

maxdadson

Mar 8, 2018
[v0.0022] Passwords

ATM Passwords:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Restricted Content:

Chest:

Reactions: fbass

MrSafetyCache

Aug 17, 2017
Honestly this game is a waste of fucking time, made purely to get the developer some quick cash. Ain't got many with any faith left in you deadbird.
Id hoped when you first released this you'd made a change from your cash grab shit projects that you never finish (like you claimed) but at this point it looks like this is just another one to add to the list of boring, slow, unfinished cash grab games.
I mean you took a annoyingly slow game to play and made it worse? And then you ask for money? What the fuck are you smoking to think that's a GOOD idea?

Last edited:

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Mrdeadbird are you a fan of Hachubby on twitch by chance? your character seems to be looking very much like her.
If that isn't your inspiration, might wanna take a look you might like her. Since your character and her could be twins looks wise.

Ara-Ara lover

Dec 31, 2020
The game is kind of buggy when picking choices then from certain pick forced you to go back to previous choices. I know the game is in REALLY early stage but playable by all means. Some can improved, some mechanic can be use like the option to gave birth or not so you can have preggo sex whenever you want

Lyphrus

Jun 30, 2017
Hahah dude it's an Alpha and for the moment I'm just correcting shit as we move.
There's a lot of things the game need and I love when people point then out because it confirms we are on the same track but I only have 2 hands.
Thanks for your feedback bro
grow more hands. ez clap

• Haha
2.80 star(s) 25 Votes