2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Man, and there are active devs out there working hard to get nothing. Speak about unfair. Anyway, I will let my grandchild know about this game. Maybe it's gonna hit v0.2 by then.
You guys talk like I was making millions... I do monthly updates on Patreon the numbers grow slow because I plan to develop this game for a long time... So hopefully your grandchildren would be actually playing a fresh monthly release in the far future ✊

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Honestly the changes made this year are great and make the game much better. don't mind the people criticizing how long it's taking.

Although i am wondering when we're getting more hair styles, colors, eye colors. having a color slider for everything would be cool but i don't know how hard that is to put in a game.
Also what happened with the gorilla stuff. i can't get it to work. have the code and everything.

Keep up the good work. I love messing around with this game.
Yeah I'm working in that, even tho we added a lot of new hair styles and colors this time... So I agree. It would be cool to do what you say and it is planed, it requires a lot of under the hood improvements that people will never see but that would make development a lot faster.
This changes will take place next year, for the moment I wanna work on stories and bug crashing
You need the drone for the gorilla I will need to ad a hint there, thanks for your interest bro!

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
You guys talk like I was making millions... I do monthly updates on Patreon the numbers grow slow because I plan to develop this game for a long time... So hopefully your grandchildren would be actually playing a fresh monthly release in the far future ✊
Don't get me wrong. But slow development won't help you in any way. See NewLife for example. So many years, only a few lines every 2 months. A good game that got ruined by the slow development. If you want to earn, you have to give. Otherwise, delete the Patreon and do it as hobby.
Once again, don't get me wrong, I'm not here to fight you or disagree with your methods. Just saying my opinion, because I did enjoy the idea of your game. I just got bored seeing good ideas getting nowhere.

Reactions: Mrdeadbird

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Don't get me wrong. But slow development won't help you in any way. See NewLife for example. So many years, only a few lines every 2 months. A good game that got ruined by the slow development. If you want to earn, you have to give. Otherwise, delete the Patreon and do it as hobby.
Once again, don't get me wrong, I'm not here to fight you or disagree with your methods. Just saying my opinion, because I did enjoy the idea of your game. I just got bored seeing good ideas getting nowhere.
Did you even checked the change log bro? There's a ton of new things but I guess I'm not hitting the right spot for you.
What were you expectations coming from the last free version?

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Did you even checked the change log bro? There's a ton of new things but I guess I'm not hitting the right spot for you.
What were you expectations coming from the last free version?
Since it's a game I do like, I always check the changelog. Every single new version.
As for this version, I 'm thinking to skip it. I can get it and send you a DM with my opinion, so I won't spam here. No one asked my opinion here in the end of the line :KEK:.

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Since it's a game I do like, I always check the changelog. Every single new version.
As for this version, I 'm thinking to skip it. I can get it and send you a DM with my opinion, so I won't spam here. No one asked my opinion here in the end of the line :KEK:.
Sure bro hit me up, and don't worry a forum is the place to share your opinion

Reactions: CreepyGhost

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Mrdeadbird hi ! For some reasons, all of my saves are broken and I get errors everytime I try to do anything. Can provide save files for testing if you need

Just read you have to start a new save. Well, shit, I guess :HideThePain:

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Is It possible to progress with this character if so can anyone let me know how as this is all I get when talking to the character.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

starlite75

Oct 2, 2020
is there a way too change lipstick color like too black or something was trying too make a emo goth girl but red lipstick doesnt fit lol and anyway too have piercings?

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I believe it is possible, just don't remember how...
You can do it by asking the GF to be the one doing it, but if theres the Sam and MC I can't seem to know what could trigger it. Good to know you're still working on it man, you got a pretty good concept here and in my opinion obviously also the skills to make something very nice. I've been considering maybe trying to make a game myself too and this one of yours was one of my inspirations.

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
is there a way too change lipstick color like too black or something was trying too make a emo goth girl but red lipstick doesnt fit lol and anyway too have piercings?
not for the moment, that's a little update that needs some under-the-hood changes, but I will 100% add that one next year

Reactions: starlite75

FakersWestly

Oct 4, 2023
[/QUOTE

Every month, EGirlfriend receives updates. Perhaps you haven't downloaded the latest version, which includes many changes such as the home menu, exploration method, mini-games, and the combat system

yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
Well, I was waiting for this update for so long and finally I could play it. So, it was really awesome; I mean it. But, I think you can emphasise the places can be explored in a place, you know... For the blinds. And another things I couldn't understand: How can I get the permission for Brutus and how can I access other photos? I got the first 6 but I couldn't get it how to get the rest. Oh also, I can't find Miguel for the second time, where he is?
Keep developing it, you are an awesome dude.

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes