2.80 star(s) 25 Votes
Nov 7, 2017
Goddamit! LOL I can't believe how many people do not believe in me hahaha... but I can't blame them.... I've posted a ton of unfinished games.... why? because I was learning.
When I started Nasticity I was just starting to use Ren'Py it was literally my first project, I was surprised it lasted so long... I couldn't finish it even if I wanted to... the code it was built on was a mess... after that most of what I've done is prototyping most of them with the goal of learning.

E Girlfriend is a passion project for me, and I'm working on it because now I have the time to do it... never the less I won't deny that I would like to work full time on E-Girlfriend, I really enjoy working with her and people has been making awesome suggestions that I could have not thought of by myself...

So if you wanna support Fucking awesome! if you just wanna download the game cool go ahead it is free...
And yep... It's a NTR... I mean you could keep her on for yourself but it would take some extra effort for the player....
Is there a way give us more options to choose a piece of clothing for her take off and put back on like her top, bottom, bra and panties even socks and shoes kind of like a dress up/undress game. I would love to see her run around bottomless and topless even running in her underwear besides completely naked. And making it more realistic where she's embarrassed and disgusted when she's half naked or when she's full naked especially you take her out to other places. Lol. And I hope you can give her more clothes to choose from too. I hope you can add more sex options and I love to see more punishment options like spanking her, force her on all fours and walk like a dog even just getting on her knees and where she really hates it even making her cry. I like being the abusive boyfriend. Lol. I love playing the bad guy but I don't mind more good guy/good boyfriend stuff in the game too for others want to play that route. It definitely make the game more fun for me. Your game has a lot potential. :)

Rebby

Apr 17, 2017
love the art-style, very original.
The UI update was very welcome. But I think you can include some more vital stats like you did with "energy",
such as "hunger" and "trust".

The issues I have are:
Energy consumption is very high, sometimes it seems she runs out as soon as we go to a different place.
Related to the energy consumption is the Cab driver. miss one payment and he will only show up for sex, even if you have the money. So I have to go on foot if I need to go to different places.

Things I would like to see:
Location based actions. If you are at the beach; swim or sun bade. Dark alley; prostitution. Parents house; monopoly perhaps?

Store items/E-girlfriend upgrades. some cosmetic choices, such as: hair colour, boob size, nose job.
GPS-tracker. for when she suddenly goes missing.
Binoculars. To spy on her, once you've located her with the gps-tracker
Body upgrades. better batteries, better stomach (more food), sturdier body (can take a beating, or give one)
Personality modules. slut, princess, bitch, psycho mom?

Looking forward to see this develop, good luck

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'expressions_good'.

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Is there a way give us more options to choose a piece of clothing for her take off and put back on like her top, bottom, bra and panties even socks and shoes kind of like a dress up/undress game. I would love to see her run around bottomless and topless even running in her underwear besides completely naked. And making it more realistic where she's embarrassed and disgusted when she's half naked or when she's full naked especially you take her out to other places. Lol. And I hope you can give her more clothes to choose from too. I hope you can add more sex options and I love to see more punishment options like spanking her, force her on all fours and walk like a dog even just getting on her knees and where she really hates it even making her cry. I like being the abusive boyfriend. Lol. I love playing the bad guy but I don't mind more good guy/good boyfriend stuff in the game too for others want to play that route. It definitely make the game more fun for me. Your game has a lot potential. :)
Excellent ideas, that's the reason I have the game open since such an early stage

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Location based actions. If you are at the beach; swim or sun bade. Dark alley; prostitution. Parents house; monopoly perhaps?

Store items/E-girlfriend upgrades. some cosmetic choices, such as: hair colour, boob size, nose job.
GPS-tracker. for when she suddenly goes missing.
Binoculars. To spy on her, once you've located her with the gps-tracker
Body upgrades. better batteries, better stomach (more food), sturdier body (can take a beating, or give one)
Personality modules. slut, princess, bitch, psycho mom?

Looking forward to see this develop, good luck
Bro we agree 100%

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
The ATM Password is already out for sale so those who want to support the game with 3 bucks can do it without the commitment of joining our Patreon or Subscribestar.

To get the ATM Password click here:

The ATM Password It's not something that you actually need in the game, but it might make it easier for you to enjoy your time with your E-Girlfriend with fewer money restrictions.

Whats the atm password for the game

Reactions: Dark Lord Nova

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
lol its fun I like it, when will be the next update?
Very good question!... I'm currently working on a new update, never the less I've been doing almost daily updates fixing bugs and doing minor additions, still, the next update will hopefully be ready tomorrow, and after that, I will be working on a major update that will include a number of new places and characters to interact with.

Nov 7, 2017
I don't know if you added some of my ideas in the current update but I'm sure you will implement them in future updates if you want to. However I'm fine with whatever you do. I'm glad you thought they were excellent. :);)(y)

Reactions: Mrdeadbird
2.80 star(s) 25 Votes