2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

hakunapotata

Mar 1, 2018
Wow massive step backwords for this game removing incest I hope options to reinstate it are found soon.

As for the NTR I wish it was more of an opt out than an opt in feature feels kinda deflating when you have to trigger it so blatantly unless im missing something which I very easily could be.

• Hey there
Reactions: Mrdeadbird

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Hadn't played this game in a while and decided to give it another try. Improvements have been made but it is still too grindy and the cheat mod doesn't work. Dev should at least make it where you can modify saves instead of being a total dick!
Hehehe I have no idea about that modify saves you are talking about my man...
With love: Mr Total Dick

Wow massive step backwords for this game removing incest I hope options to reinstate it are found soon.

As for the NTR I wish it was more of an opt out than an opt in feature feels kinda deflating when you have to trigger it so blatantly unless im missing something which I very easily could be.
Yeah you are missing something, go tho the factory wait outside for Sneaky D he'll help you with that

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vierla

LSilve

Jul 29, 2022
• **Hello**
This is just a suggestion for the creator, if he are interested in adding it in the next updates of the game, feel free. I just had this idea while playing this new update.

• **The Suggestion - Addition of Background Story for Both the MC and the GF**

Some examples: during the character creation of the MC, we could choose what job we have, like a doctor, who earns a specific salary, but not too realistic, so it’s not too easy to have money at the beginning, or just a simple common worker, who works in some construction in the city. We would have a specific time to arrive at work and to leave, and by using the mechanic of walking to places or taking a taxi, we could arrive late and lose our salary for the day, or month, or even simply have our boss deduct our absence from our salary, reducing it to a minimum amount to punish us for not arriving on time.

Obviously, we could recover the value of our original salary, or even get a promotion and a higher pay.

• **Now About Our GF**
She could have a simple or complex job, like a university professor or even a magazine model. When she goes to work, we could offer to take her to work, either by walking or by taxi, or simply let her go to work alone.

During her working hours, we, the MC, could visit her at her workplace if we are working different hours or if we are simply unemployed. Maybe we could even spy on her during work using the spying drone.

At the end of her work, we could go pick her up, and if anyone has ideas for random events, we could find our GF in unusual situations, or simply common ones from her work, like interacting with a colleague she made at work, or simply being praised or reprimanded by her boss.

• **To Conclude**
I think it would be interesting to have a bit of control over when the GF goes to work, like whether she should return right after her shift or if she could go out with friends she might have made at her job, or go somewhere she likes.

I apologize in advance for the long text, and I wanted to express the idea that came to my mind while I was playing. English is not my native language, so if there are any grammatical errors or anything, I apologize in advance.

And to the creator MrDeadbird, great game! Things are getting interesting with these new features in the game.

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes