Others E-Thots : A NTR Game Set in a 100% PC Interface That Is Not Your Current PC, It's Another PC inside Your PC [Ch. 2 v2.2] [Archipote]

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

RippedKegels

Formerly 'RippedKegals'
May 30, 2022
Oh, right on. i hope that's the case.

I asked because the patreon tier descriptions are a little confusing to me.

"Exclusive patreon build of the game including new content, outfits, scenes, cheats, chapter skips and more."

But then it also says "exclusive content and images not included in game."

And i'm like which is it lol.

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Oh, right on. i hope that's the case.

I asked because the patreon tier descriptions are a little confusing to me.

"Exclusive patreon build of the game including new content, outfits, scenes, cheats, chapter skips and more."

But then it also says "exclusive content and images not included in game."

And i'm like which is it lol.
It's more the first sentence than the second yeah, the patreon build has exclusive secondary content (+ everything mentioned) but the free version includes most of the game anyway

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
I really liked it but one thing bottered me. One of the best parts for me was the albeit small interaction with BBW guy with the pictures sending and dares and ngl was a bit sad that when chapter 2 started he just completely got removed from the game while at the end of chapter 1 Morgane talked to do more daring stuff with or without Elaine. Would have rather have small interactions between Morgane and BBW in the beginning to soften her up or just go further with that path. cause i dont think BBW guy would stay quiet especially when we got a time skip.

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
I really liked it but one thing bottered me. One of the best parts for me was the albeit small interaction with BBW guy with the pictures sending and dares and ngl was a bit sad that when chapter 2 started he just completely got removed from the game while at the end of chapter 1 Morgane talked to do more daring stuff with or without Elaine. Would have rather have small interactions between Morgane and BBW in the beginning to soften her up or just go further with that path. cause i dont think BBW guy would stay quiet especially when we got a time skip.
The next update will focus on interactions like those with BBWhunter (but with new characters). Let me know if you enjoy it more when it's out!

Reactions: Delerou

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
The next update will focus on interactions like those with BBWhunter (but with new characters). Let me know if you enjoy it more when it's out!
Will see! So the BBWhunter guy was just a chapter 1 only interaction? Cause sounds to me the fans didnt liked it if he got removed which I can understand!

Again i was only confused cause the ending and removal was abrupt while they talked about furthering the conversation and picture sending with dares (maybe put in a message from Morgane to fully end it?)

He looked to me like the perfect way to introduce the younger guy with big dick ntr(to not only include old guy ntr) but guess i was in the minority.

Reactions: cosplaylover97

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Will see! So the BBWhunter guy was just a chapter 1 only interaction? Cause sounds to me the fans didnt liked it if he got removed which I can understand!

Again i was only confused cause the ending and removal was abrupt while they talked about furthering the conversation and picture sending with dares (maybe put in a message from Morgane to fully end it?)

He looked to me like the perfect way to introduce the younger guy with big dick ntr(to not only include old guy ntr) but guess i was in the minority.
No one has actually complained about him, it's just that there are 4 months between the last discussion of chapter 1 and chapter 2. It's a bit misleading, and I can understand that, since the discussions start where they left off in chap 1, but the discussions at the beginning of Chapter 2 point to the fact that after him Morgane didn't really have a chance to go any further, or that she calmed down during this period.

Anyway in update 2.2 she seems to have fallen right back into it, so we wish her good luck !

Jul 4, 2018
Unfortunately I have to disagree, what about it was great to you?
I prefer NTR games hence why I'm on the comment section of one of them, and the update added both a means and a way to smoothly transition into said NTR along with more well written dialogue (Not in terms of Grammar but more on the side of seeming to be written by actual discord users and character development) and new content all at the same time? What's there not to like?

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
E-Thots 2.2 Free is out now !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Win:
MacOS:

As always, let me know if you found any bugs. This is the first version that is "save compatible", so it may not be perfect yet

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
E-Thots 2.2 Free is out now !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Win:
MacOS:

As always, let me know if you found any bugs. This is the first version that is "save compatible", so it may not be perfect yet
Exactly what we needed on a Friday. Thank you sir!

• Red Heart
Reactions: archipote
4.20 star(s) 26 Votes