Others E-Thots : A NTR Game Set in a 100% PC Interface That Is Not Your Current PC, It's Another PC inside Your PC [Ch. 2 v2.2] [Archipote]

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Going to start playing this one now, does MC mom also participate in the story?
Nop. Mom exists, but there's no discussion or appearance with her yet. That's a decision I made to focus on the three main girls for now, but she will be part of the cast one day. Maybe in the next chapter!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dopplyn

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
Nop. Mom exists, but there's no discussion or appearance with her yet. That's a decision I made to focus on the three main girls for now, but she will be part of the cast one day. Maybe in the next chapter!
It's not a bad idea to introduce her, it's not like you didn't try to make it about his family anyways. One more shouldn't dilute too much, but no further is what I think.

• Red Heart
Reactions: archipote
Jun 1, 2018
Liked the new update but I'm not really a fan of some of the days where literally nothing happens except one of the characters saying they're going to the movies or something, like was that really necessary to add in? Feels like padding time really. I still really like this game though.

• Red Heart

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
sounds like a light novel title.. which i totally dig, lets goo!!
Good luck on your game. It certainly looks really good for now

• Red Heart
4.20 star(s) 26 Votes