Others E-Thots : A NTR Game Set in a 100% PC Interface That Is Not Your Current PC, It's Another PC inside Your PC [Ch. 2 v2.2] [Archipote]

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
What's the difference between free version and patreon version?
Mainly purchases in the shop, which give new little scenes and allow the three girls to change outfits (which affects all their scenes during the ‘JOB’ phase of chapter 2)

Niaf

Jan 25, 2018
I got stuck in the cam-bots part of the minigame tutorial. Nothing to click to progress.
Clicked through without assigning a task and soft-locked myself. Loading a save fixed it.

Last edited:

Pentagonoscuro

Formerly 'Pentagono1'
Jul 4, 2022
wow this game is perfect, really everything you can look for in an NTR game, at least me
I hope you continue on the path of NTR,
perhaps the only thing I would have to complain about, it would have been nice to see more pictures but otherwise it's perfect

exter

May 29, 2017
wow this game is perfect, really everything you can look for in an NTR game, at least me
I hope you continue on the path of NTR,
perhaps the only thing I would have to complain about, it would have been nice to see more pictures but otherwise it's perfect
I can agree on the more pictures part. Whenever some of the discord messages end i somehow always expect there to be at least a new picture poping up or posted somewhere. Best case would even be an animation. For example when the suggar daddy ask for the gf to be around in her panties and that she is ok to be gropped, this would be perfect for a little gropping animation However, nothing can ever be seen which makes the game kind of frustrating

Reactions: Pentagonoscuro

Pentagonoscuro

Formerly 'Pentagono1'
Jul 4, 2022
I can agree on the more pictures part. Whenever some of the discord messages end i somehow always expect there to be at least a new picture poping up or posted somewhere. Best case would even be an animation. For example when the suggar daddy ask for the gf to be around in her panties and that she is ok to be gropped, this would be perfect for a little gropping animation However, nothing can ever be seen which makes the game kind of frustrating

Every time I spoke via discord (despot) I also expected a new image too, about the animations, yes, it would be even better but I would also be satisfied with the images, I desperately hoped every time when Morgane spoke to Thomas a new image lol

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
Morgane is a legit Whore haha. Almost crying that Avo didnt reply to her and thought he broke up with her cause of no messages but shes basically getting groped by the sugar daddy constantly, groped by Elaine and a kind of going towards sexual relation with Thomas.

Its fine she wants Avo's babies and is still in love with him (if that is even true cause im confused) but letting the sugardaddy grope so many times is a bit of a no going back situation already. Too me she just sounds and acts like a pure gold digger. But yeah still confused if she truly loves Avo after doing all these things with the girls and the other males (maybe i read over it).

EDIT: Really liked the update ofcourse. But this bet is gonna have one outcome.... Actually question Is this gonna be hard NTR with 1 ending or NTR with multiple (like end is gonna be AVO all alone or more with multiple endings that he can end with one of the girls still even thought they got hammered)

Last edited:

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Every time I spoke via discord (despot) I also expected a new image too, about the animations, yes, it would be even better but I would also be satisfied with the images, I desperately hoped every time when Morgane spoke to Thomas a new image lol
Yes, I agree that this update was less generous with images. I've already done a lot more for the next update (especially as all the ‘tasks’ are evolving towards *way* hotter scenes), but I'll add more images via the discussions too !

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
Yes, I agree that this update was less generous with images. I've already done a lot more for the next update (especially as all the ‘tasks’ are evolving towards *way* hotter scenes), but I'll add more images via the discussions too !
Hi, i have a question. Is this gonna be a hard ntr game (MC will not get any girl at the end and they dont love him and he feels miserable) or more a soft one (MC can get a girl but all of them will get fucked or one of the girls still loves him in the end but no relationship).

Cause in 2nd time playing the game Morgane seems to really like the MC (tho she cant stop her hornyness and rejecting free things) and im wondering cause of the bet if the MC gonna end the relationship when Morgane is fully in love with the NTR antagonist (so she has no qualms with ending it) or that she literally gonna cry and beg the MC to take her back (to me the latter seems the most likely given her personality and that can act for softer NTR).

Darkrai_voidwalker

Feb 26, 2020
enjoyed the update. love the whole spying on someone through their messages kinda unique. looking forward to whats to cum next :) is ur update window monthly? (not trying to be one those rude ppl who constanlty asks for when next update comes just wanna know when i need to check for it.)

BS3XY

Sep 25, 2017
I got stuck in the cam-bots part of the minigame tutorial. Nothing to click to progress.
Clicked through without assigning a task and soft-locked myself. Loading a save fixed it.
I also got stuck at the cambots section game froze and couldnt progress.

Reactions: archipote
4.20 star(s) 26 Votes