Others E-Thots : A NTR Game Set in a 100% PC Interface That Is Not Your Current PC, It's Another PC inside Your PC [Ch. 2 v2.2] [Archipote]

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Hi, i have a question. Is this gonna be a hard ntr game (MC will not get any girl at the end and they dont love him and he feels miserable) or more a soft one (MC can get a girl but all of them will get fucked or one of the girls still loves him in the end but no relationship).

Cause in 2nd time playing the game Morgane seems to really like the MC (tho she cant stop her hornyness and rejecting free things) and im wondering cause of the bet if the MC gonna end the relationship when Morgane is fully in love with the NTR antagonist (so she has no qualms with ending it) or that she literally gonna cry and beg the MC to take her back (to me the latter seems the most likely given her personality and that can act for softer NTR).
I can't spoil you what'll happen, but yeah Morgane does love the MC imo. She's just a bit curious too

enjoyed the update. love the whole spying on someone through their messages kinda unique. looking forward to whats to cum next :) is ur update window monthly? (not trying to be one those rude ppl who constanlty asks for when next update comes just wanna know when i need to check for it.)
Yeah monthly is what i'm aiming for ! Glad you enjoyed the update my friend

I also got stuck at the cambots section game froze and couldnt progress.
I'll work on a fix for that bug, sorry that it happened to you too

Reactions: bucefala

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
I can't spoil you what'll happen, but yeah Morgane does love the MC imo. She's just a bit curious too
Ah ok. Was kinda curious about it cause this is probably one of the only few games where the MC fully sees the Ntr happening (cause ofc he has access to her messages) and he could argue if Morgane really loves him cause of her actions behind his back.

Also like 99.9% of the ntrs here have the mc only find out about it after the fmc is fully in love/slut mode for the ntr antagonist and no feelings for the Mc which becomes a bit too stall. Excited to see what you plan with it! 1 ending only right? or do you plan to multiple endings?

• Red Heart
Reactions: archipote

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Hello, is there any level 2 scene for the girls in the game yet? Nice work btw
Hey! Thanks for your message buddy. Nop, the tutorial is currently misleading as there are no "lvl 2" tasks yet. But I've already done ALL the scenes for ALL the lvl 2 tasks, so they'll be available in the next update!

Like this one, who's the LVL 2 for Elaine's "MMA" tasks (little preview I'm giving you here because you guys are really nice on this game page)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mad_Moon_Man

Oct 21, 2017
Hey! Thanks for your message buddy. Nop, the tutorial is currently misleading as there are no "lvl 2" tasks yet. But I've already done ALL the scenes for ALL the lvl 2 tasks, so they'll be available in the next update!

Like this one, who's the LVL 2 for Elaine's "MMA" tasks (little preview I'm giving you here because you guys are really nice on this game page)

Niiiiiiice

• Red Heart

thekkiller

May 11, 2018
i loved this game i think my favorite part was BBWhunter as well as the landorld i think the teasing, groping with the selfies the soft ntr and the gf eventually giving up to the hornynes in the moment is really well made, honestly i like that more than ntr(penetration and so) so i hope there is more of that in the next update

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
i loved this game i think my favorite part was BBWhunter as well as the landorld i think the teasing, groping with the selfies the soft ntr and the gf eventually giving up to the hornynes in the moment is really well made, honestly i like that more than ntr(penetration and so) so i hope there is more of that in the next update
That's precisely what I was trying to show, a woman who just lets herself go with the excitement of the moment and digs deeper and deeper. I'm really glad you enjoyed it the way i tried to make it !

Lucas90251

Dec 2, 2017
Just a suggestion but i think for the 2nd phase of the game during job days it would be cool if the normal prompts were recyclable into a new one just like the character specific ones like making a tiktok video/etc, maybe do it in a 2 to 1 ratio (discard 2 to get one new) just so getting the final scenes with specific characters won't take way too long

Feb 16, 2022
That's precisely what I was trying to show, a woman who just lets herself go with the excitement of the moment and digs deeper and deeper. I'm really glad you enjoyed it the way i tried to make it !
I think that's precisely what I love about Morgane's corruption. It feels that is at the moment but also builds up little by little.

This update was awesome by the way. The interactions between Morgane and Landlord and the guy she was teasing were hot.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018

i'm asking myself, will we be able to see Elaine and the sister messages too in the future? kinda like morgane? or will it stay focused on morgane?

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
i'm asking myself, will we be able to see Elaine and the sister messages too in the future? kinda like morgane? or will it stay focused on morgane?
Elaine/Anna POV is not really planned, at least for now we'll only have Morgane's POV in the messages to focus on her specific NTR without it getting too overwhelming !

Reactions: Kekekerkek

smiley12

Jul 29, 2020
it would be amazing if we could see all the received images in one place like a gallery or even set our wallpaper as those images I finished the game I highly recommend it. it was an amazing experience but I want to see the photos without trying to search for them even a zip of the pictures would be nice I don't know.

Mike145

Jul 14, 2018
Is it supposed to be like this after you ran out of things to do and says to skip to the next day or is it a bug?

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
it would be amazing if we could see all the received images in one place like a gallery or even set our wallpaper as those images I finished the game I highly recommend it. it was an amazing experience but I want to see the photos without trying to search for them even a zip of the pictures would be nice I don't know.
Yeah i understand you, i'm planning to make a gallery to rewatch every CGs. It's absolutely on tracks, and i'm glad you enjoyed it buddy !

Reactions: OUndrAnt

AinzDownGown

May 3, 2021
Yes, I agree that this update was less generous with images. I've already done a lot more for the next update (especially as all the ‘tasks’ are evolving towards *way* hotter scenes), but I'll add more images via the discussions too !
Archipote, you're a damn good developer. This game is great. In my country you can only support the patreon through intermediaries, so it usually comes out almost 2 times more expensive. However, as soon as the next update is released, I definitely won't be able to resist.

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Archipote, you're a damn good developer. This game is great. In my country you can only support the patreon through intermediaries, so it usually comes out almost 2 times more expensive. However, as soon as the next update is released, I definitely won't be able to resist.
Hehe that makes me really happy my friend. But don't worry about subscribing if it's too expensive in your currency, 99% of the game is available for free and will always be. But if you enjoyed the game and want to support it heavily without spending any money, you can leave a review on F95, it's always a great help for the game to share your experiences with other players!

Reactions: AinzDownGown

Darkrai_voidwalker

Feb 26, 2020
i just seen ur reply that ur updates are monthly so now i know when to check back. ...............but its kinda pointless now tho bc i broke and subbed to ur patreon so ill get notified when u release it anyways. 0_0 i coudnt wait haha been a while since i been this hyped for a game to release its next update. i know ur focusing on morgane for ur ntr and messeges but i think having some ntr with elaine or anna or ntr being loose since tech not dating them would be cool like spying on their messeges would be cool. maybe u could implement that later on like when morgane ntr is over or in final swing. again just a idea ur games great already do what u have in mind. dont have to listen to me try to tell u when i never made a game. lol

• Red Heart

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
i just seen ur reply that ur updates are monthly so now i know when to check back. ...............but its kinda pointless now tho bc i broke and subbed to ur patreon so ill get notified when u release it anyways. 0_0 i coudnt wait haha been a while since i been this hyped for a game to release its next update. i know ur focusing on morgane for ur ntr and messeges but i think having some ntr with elaine or anna or ntr being loose since tech not dating them would be cool like spying on their messeges would be cool. maybe u could implement that later on like when morgane ntr is over or in final swing. again just a idea ur games great already do what u have in mind. dont have to listen to me try to tell u when i never made a game. lol
Ahah that's really nice of you buddy. Patreon do get update earlier so you wouldn't have subbed for nothing though, next one is not that far at all !
As for other NTR, the bond between Avar and Elaine is a lot more deeper than the one with Avar and Morgane i think, though he truly loves Morgane too.
I think if Elaine were to cheat on him too, it would hurt him a lot more than it did with Morgane.

It's a potential direction to explore, and it's something I'd like to leave for Chapter 3, trying to make it so it has choices that impact on the characters' relationships for those who'd like a faithful Elaine/Cheating Elaine, Repaired Morgane/Broken Morgane etc. It's not definitive, but it's the idea I have for the rest of the game, after Chapter 2 (of which there's still a lot to discover, including the famous convention, which I think will be a good place for NTR!)

Darkrai_voidwalker

Feb 26, 2020
Sweet didnt know about the faster update for patreon so thats even better. i could tell elaine and avar seemed to have a really good connection and seemed better for each other atleast, so yeah the ntr there would be more hurtful. That would also make it more impactful for ppl who love hard ntr or should i say ntr with someone the mc cares for. the closer their bond the more its hurts when it breaks. But i do agree waiting til later would be good so its not too overwealming. i know ur mainly gonna be focusing on pictures for the messeges. but maybe having a secret hoothoot account that the mc finds or something like that of the landlord where he has more pics he took of morgane like whens shes unaware or even vidoes would be kinda of a cool side thing. some animations for only the big scenes would be amazing that way u dont have to do too many animations. (again not trying to tell u what to do)

• Red Heart
4.20 star(s) 26 Votes