Others E-Thots : A NTR Game Set in a 100% PC Interface That Is Not Your Current PC, It's Another PC inside Your PC [Ch. 2 v2.2] [Archipote]

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

beliar

May 6, 2017
Why does the Itch description say "his two sisters, Anna and Elaine", when in the game only Anna is presented as the MC's sister, and Elaine is labeled as a childhood friend? Does that mean there are differences between the Patreon and the Itch versions?

Reactions: bucefala
Feb 16, 2022
i know ur mainly gonna be focusing on pictures for the messeges. but maybe having a secret hoothoot account that the mc finds or something like that of the landlord where he has more pics he took of morgane like whens shes unaware or even vidoes would be kinda of a cool side thing. some animations for only the big scenes would be amazing that way u dont have to do too many animations. (again not trying to tell u what to do)
Bro, that's an amazing idea. The NTR guys posting what they did with the girl would be underwear-tearing-boner levels of excitement.

scrumbles

Jan 12, 2019
If there are any Linux users, you can easily play the game natively:
- visit and download the archive called "nwjs-v0.84.0-linux-x64.tar.gz"
- extract it
- move the game file package.nw into the nwjs directory
- double-click "nw" and enjoy the game

(future releases may need a different version of NW.js, details here)

• Red Heart
Reactions: archipote
Feb 14, 2020
Ahah that's really nice of you buddy. Patreon do get update earlier so you wouldn't have subbed for nothing though, next one is not that far at all !
As for other NTR, the bond between Avar and Elaine is a lot more deeper than the one with Avar and Morgane i think, though he truly loves Morgane too.
I think if Elaine were to cheat on him too, it would hurt him a lot more than it did with Morgane.

It's a potential direction to explore, and it's something I'd like to leave for Chapter 3, trying to make it so it has choices that impact on the characters' relationships for those who'd like a faithful Elaine/Cheating Elaine, Repaired Morgane/Broken Morgane etc. It's not definitive, but it's the idea I have for the rest of the game, after Chapter 2 (of which there's still a lot to discover, including the famous convention, which I think will be a good place for NTR!)
Hey Archipote, first thank you for a great update once again. As you said the bond between Avar and Elaine is a lot deeper it seems and as the story implied that Elaine would do anything to help Avar and to be with him...So I was thinking that maybe the Cheating path for Elaine will not be so realistic whereas it'll make much sense if it is a blackmail route where what she does is to save Avar and agency so the cheating will come as the way of being blackmailed into it... since in Chap 1 we had already established a character who tied to sabotage the agency multiple times and tried to recruit Anna....

This is what I was thinking...but will definitely enjoy any other path you may have thought about her.

• Red Heart

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
Hey Archipote, first thank you for a great update once again. As you said the bond between Avar and Elaine is a lot deeper it seems and as the story implied that Elaine would do anything to help Avar and to be with him...So I was thinking that maybe the Cheating path for Elaine will not be so realistic whereas it'll make much sense if it is a blackmail route where what she does is to save Avar and agency so the cheating will come as the way of being blackmailed into it... since in Chap 1 we had already established a character who tied to sabotage the agency multiple times and tried to recruit Anna....

This is what I was thinking...but will definitely enjoy any other path you may have thought about her.
Blackmail is cliché, I like that she does it simply because it's in her nature.

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Why does the Itch description say "his two sisters, Anna and Elaine", when in the game only Anna is presented as the MC's sister, and Elaine is labeled as a childhood friend? Does that mean there are differences between the Patreon and the Itch versions?
The itch description is very old, in the first release Elaine and Avar were also brother and sister, so their relationship wasn't at all as ambiguous. But all the versions are the same, and Elaine is canonically her childhood friend and is written as her childhood friend, it's not a roundabout way of saying she's family or anything. I'll edit the description on itch too, thanks!

Hey, thanks for your message buddy !
Tbh blackmail is not really being considered for the game. I know it's a favorite theme of many, but it would clash with the overall tone and idea of the game imo. But like all the others suggestions, it'll stay in a corner of my head.

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2020
Blackmail is cliché, I like that she does it simply because it's in her nature.
Yeah but it really doesn't seem like her character has that trait which seems to be present heavily for Morgane... Even Elaine's Tattoo is due to the drunk suggestion from Avar to get more views on the Stream... So it really feels like that most of the things in her life revolve around Avar's opinion or betterment in mind. That's what I thought while playing the game. Obviously Blackmailing is cliché and I agree with you it should come from her within...but that not what I felt for the character, that's all.

• Red Heart

SGod

Aug 26, 2021
Hi, I cant continue to the next day after Morgane & Thomas making this Conversation, the screen just went black... 1723993494520.png

SGod

Aug 26, 2021
That's a strange bug, does it happen every time you reach this conversation? Can you also tell me what operating system you are using?
I'm using high end laptop with windows 11 OS. this bugnever happen in the previous version

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
I'm using high end laptop with windows 11 OS. this bugnever happen in the previous version
PM me a screenshot of what happen when you try to skip to the next day, maybe i can catch something on it !

DicksInSpace

Jul 8, 2017
Yeah but it really doesn't seem like her character has that trait which seems to be present heavily for Morgane... Even Elaine's Tattoo is due to the drunk suggestion from Avar to get more views on the Stream... So it really feels like that most of the things in her life revolve around Avar's opinion or betterment in mind. That's what I thought while playing the game. Obviously Blackmailing is cliché and I agree with you it should come from her within...but that not what I felt for the character, that's all.
I'd imagine she just tried to get Avar jealous with increasingly risque stuff and gets too into it

Crim

Aug 20, 2017
Do the choices in Ch1 effect anything at all in Ch2?

Like the lust and like points, were they just meaningless?

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Do the choices in Ch1 effect anything at all in Ch2?

Like the lust and like points, were they just meaningless?
They had a little impact in chap 1 but yes in chap 2 they didn't managed to make their way in yet

Reactions: bucefala

Oppai_King

Jan 26, 2018
Am I doing something wrong? Game makes me play the cross word puzzle but there is no words to guess so I just sit here for 3 minutes and it keeps doing this
1724027314890.png

Reactions: DicksInSpace

Darkrai_voidwalker

Feb 26, 2020
Am I doing something wrong? Game makes me play the cross word puzzle but there is no words to guess so I just sit here for 3 minutes and it keeps doing this
View attachment 3945473
i believe that you have already done all the ones to unlock the more tasks/events. only saying that bc thats wat happened to me after doing it multiple times. but it didnt make me do them again tho. only if i clicked in the store to get it

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes