Others E-Thots : A NTR Game Set in a 100% PC Interface That Is Not Your Current PC, It's Another PC inside Your PC [Ch. 2 v2.2] [Archipote]

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
i believe that you have already done all the ones to unlock the more tasks/events. only saying that bc thats wat happened to me after doing it multiple times. but it didnt make me do them again tho. only if i clicked in the store to get it
I'll add an option to end this mini-game whenever we want too, just didn't had the time to add it for this update !

What's with the cube thingy that turns green or white on the left side while working?
View attachment 3945719
It's a "consumable" for some cards. Some cards need it to trigger their scenes (when the big "?" button drops from the top of the screen. If you click on it, you'll see a scene happening in the building they're working in).

Tony40588

Jun 3, 2020
will the game give the chance to control how the story goes ? Or I am just watching those characters play their story?

Average

Nov 10, 2017
this game is incredible, and addictive, not only for NTR fans but for voyeurs as well.

does anyone know if the dev has plans for multiple endings? preferably with one good ending?
i'm fine with the unavoidable ntr, hell i even encourage it in this story, but if there is no chance of a happy ending from our choices it feels like the story is predestined and i find that kind of boring.

plus it would add replayability

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
this game is incredible, and addictive, not only for NTR fans but for voyeurs as well.

does anyone know if the dev has plans for multiple endings? preferably with one good ending?
i'm fine with the unavoidable ntr, hell i even encourage it in this story, but if there is no chance of a happy ending from our choices it feels like the story is predestined and i find that kind of boring.

plus it would add replayability
Really glad you liked the game buddy! I would like to make multiple endings, yes, but as in chapter 2, we have no control over the discussions. In the next chapter I'll try to change that a bit so that we can start building an ending while playing

star12341

Apr 19, 2020
I really enjoyed the update plan to support soon. I really like the character dynamics and I think you do a really good job at giving the girls complexity in their emotions and relationship to each other. Super excited to see how the NTR develops. I also prefer when there is at one good ending - though I am also super excited to see a bad ending were even Elaine gets stole.

Yeah, I really enjoy that I can understand emotionally how the two main girls thinking and acting are at the moment. It makes them really human and that's also what makes the potential and on-going NTR/cheating exciting. Morgane whoring herself out for rent and being perturbed by how hot she finds it (and other taboos) feels much more human than almost any other NTR /corruption I've played.

Also I like how the MC seems like an accomplished and ambitious guy himself - though he might be biting more than he can chew. Thank you for the game, hope you know what you want to do with these characters, and that you can tell that story.

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
Really glad you liked the game buddy! I would like to make multiple endings, yes, but as in chapter 2, we have no control over the discussions. In the next chapter I'll try to change that a bit so that we can start building an ending while playing
i'm all for it but care not to makes too much path or maybe focus on one so people still has enough per update

• Red Heart
Reactions: archipote

Darkrai_voidwalker

Feb 26, 2020
i'm all for it but care not to makes too much path or maybe focus on one so people still has enough per update
I agree, making multiple endings is a cool thing to and having the ability to dictate more how it turns out will be good as well. but also agree with it being more built out. rather there be a good foundation and focus on one then have multiple strings that dont hold together. ( not saying achipotechan cant do multiple with it being good, just focus on ur story how u wanna tell it and drop us some good treats every now and again and ill be happy!)

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
I really enjoyed the update plan to support soon. I really like the character dynamics and I think you do a really good job at giving the girls complexity in their emotions and relationship to each other. Super excited to see how the NTR develops. I also prefer when there is at one good ending - though I am also super excited to see a bad ending were even Elaine gets stole.

Yeah, I really enjoy that I can understand emotionally how the two main girls thinking and acting are at the moment. It makes them really human and that's also what makes the potential and on-going NTR/cheating exciting. Morgane whoring herself out for rent and being perturbed by how hot she finds it (and other taboos) feels much more human than almost any other NTR /corruption I've played.

Also I like how the MC seems like an accomplished and ambitious guy himself - though he might be biting more than he can chew. Thank you for the game, hope you know what you want to do with these characters, and that you can tell that story.
It's a very motivating message to read my friend, and I'm very happy that you enjoyed your experience. I hope you enjoy the rest just as much!

I agree, making multiple endings is a cool thing to and having the ability to dictate more how it turns out will be good as well. but also agree with it being more built out. rather there be a good foundation and focus on one then have multiple strings that dont hold together. ( not saying achipotechan cant do multiple with it being good, just focus on ur story how u wanna tell it and drop us some good treats every now and again and ill be happy!)
I don't really have a clear idea of how to bring in the multiple endings, but yes I agree with you both, i'd have to keep that under control so as not to divide the game time too much between the different "paths".

DickKingLoL

Aug 17, 2020
how to unlock patreon skins and bonuses? weird to see paywall in this website of all places

nvm why th is there paywall game here

Last edited:

Lucas90251

Dec 2, 2017
how to unlock patreon skins and bonuses? weird to see paywall in this website of all places

because its the free version that is linked here no one leaked the patreon version of the game and so the bonuses are locked

Oppai_King

Jan 26, 2018

Sure isn't a pay wall? Its just cosmetics for the most part and helps support the game I think its implemented well

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes