Others E-Thots : A NTR Game Set in a 100% PC Interface That Is Not Your Current PC, It's Another PC inside Your PC [Ch. 2 v2.2] [Archipote]

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Oppai_King

Jan 26, 2018
3 video scenes one for each of the girls
Oh wait thats kind of a lot.. 12 scenes just locked behind payment? I can kind of understand 3 and outfits but...

EDIT: Its not 12 scenes just 3 small scenes and the outfits this is a fine way to add support to a game and doesn't take anything away from main plot or anything of importance!

Last edited:

Darkrai_voidwalker

Feb 26, 2020
Oh wait thats kind of a lot.. 12 scenes just locked behind payment? I can kind of understand 3 and outfits but...
i understand getting lil upset over locking some scenes behind a "paywall" but the main scenes and story from what i expect atleast will not be so u will not be missing anything crazy dealing with plot. most of the juicy scenes will more then likely be associated with main story as well. if anything its just gonna be some extra scenes for the ppl who wanna pay for it (cough cough). I mean Archi is putting out a really good game for free and ive seen some games lock almost whole story paths behind a paywall so its not really too much imo. ( not trying to be rude ur more then welcome to pay or not pay for content its ur money!)

PlayerOk

Jul 22, 2018
well, i played the game and i have to say that i really liked ch 1, just that it's quite short both in length and events, erotic events i mean, i didn't really enjoy uncle madre appearing 6 out of 7 interactions a day, plus i couldn't get all the events with girls in span of 69 overall event times, ch 2 is good too, but mini-game where you have to find words(the one you can buy in shop) didn't have any tutorial or explanation so when i got it the first time i got quite confused on what to do and lost the game, twitch mod mini-game is something hard too, you have to find insulting comments and so on, that's why you can't really see what's happening on stream(so you either lose mini-game but watch stream or win mini-game but skip stream)
Overall the game looks very promising and i will monitor it(saddly i am in no position to support creators with money, but i hope these who can will do it, don't really want this game to become abandoned)

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
well, i played the game and i have to say that i really liked ch 1, just that it's quite short both in length and events, erotic events i mean, i didn't really enjoy uncle madre appearing 6 out of 7 interactions a day, plus i couldn't get all the events with girls in span of 69 overall event times, ch 2 is good too, but mini-game where you have to find words(the one you can buy in shop) didn't have any tutorial or explanation so when i got it the first time i got quite confused on what to do and lost the game, twitch mod mini-game is something hard too, you have to find insulting comments and so on, that's why you can't really see what's happening on stream(so you either lose mini-game but watch stream or win mini-game but skip stream)
Overall the game looks very promising and i will monitor it(saddly i am in no position to support creators with money, but i hope these who can will do it, don't really want this game to become abandoned)
Thanks for the feedback my friend, and I'm glad you enjoyed your experience overall! I'm going to tweak some parts like the twitch mini-game, a lot of people told me that we can't focus on the story and the messages, which kind of ruins the interest of the mini-game yeah

Darkrai_voidwalker

Feb 26, 2020
Thanks for the feedback my friend, and I'm glad you enjoyed your experience overall! I'm going to tweak some parts like the twitch mini-game, a lot of people told me that we can't focus on the story and the messages, which kind of ruins the interest of the mini-game yeah
i agree with the ppl saying it was hard to keep track of but i also really like the way it was , it felt more like a real twitch chat where its all bunch of messages during stream, i mean who wouldn't be blowing up chat with those girls on it. but maybe u can just make a noise or alert when something that should be banned is posted? that way someone can watch the stream primarily til they see or hear the noise. just a thought. (ignore me if ur already fixed or have a solution)

DicksInSpace

Jul 8, 2017
Will the NTR be kinda "hidden NTR" and if so will there be a Avar view/omniscient player view? (sort of like henteria)

Jay818

Aug 23, 2016
Hi I'm a lurker but I've subbed to your patreon cause I love your game and the direction you're taking it. My only criticisms are the twitch moderation game with how you need to focus on the chat so much you can't focus on the stream as well as potentially banning the wrong person as the chat scrolls up right when you happen to click. Maybe a short confirmation click before banning would be nice. Depending on how you feel about making that mini game too easy, you can do something like color coding the words. Such as at the start when it gives you the kinds of reasons to ban someone for, politics can be one color, another can be another color. And when a post you should ban shows up it'll have a different color text to draw your eyes there for the short time to ban them. As I played it I did feel like there was some subjectiveness to the banning reasons if someone's post was bannable or not and I was getting some wrong, but that's probably a me issue overthinking it.

I do feel a bit torn with how there are multiple guys trying to target Morgane with not a lot of progress anywhere, but I know it's in development still and I believe you'll take us somewhere good.

I also feel like some clarity is needed for the word search. Like what do the power up buttons do since it's just icons. A proper timer would be nice too, I didn't see one when I did it.

I'm also unclear about the direction of the card game from chapter 1, if that is coming back or dropped. There were affection stats associated with it so I'm not sure where that's going. If you talked about this one before I'm sorry.

Thanks for working on great game, I hope this one manages to make it all the way to completion!

• Red Heart
Reactions: archipote

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Hi I'm a lurker but I've subbed to your patreon cause I love your game and the direction you're taking it. My only criticisms are the twitch moderation game with how you need to focus on the chat so much you can't focus on the stream as well as potentially banning the wrong person as the chat scrolls up right when you happen to click. Maybe a short confirmation click before banning would be nice. Depending on how you feel about making that mini game too easy, you can do something like color coding the words. Such as at the start when it gives you the kinds of reasons to ban someone for, politics can be one color, another can be another color. And when a post you should ban shows up it'll have a different color text to draw your eyes there for the short time to ban them. As I played it I did feel like there was some subjectiveness to the banning reasons if someone's post was bannable or not and I was getting some wrong, but that's probably a me issue overthinking it.

I do feel a bit torn with how there are multiple guys trying to target Morgane with not a lot of progress anywhere, but I know it's in development still and I believe you'll take us somewhere good.

I also feel like some clarity is needed for the word search. Like what do the power up buttons do since it's just icons. A proper timer would be nice too, I didn't see one when I did it.

I'm also unclear about the direction of the card game from chapter 1, if that is coming back or dropped. There were affection stats associated with it so I'm not sure where that's going. If you talked about this one before I'm sorry.

Thanks for working on great game, I hope this one manages to make it all the way to completion!
Thanks for your support buddy !

As for the Twitch mini-game, I'm working on it and testing several approaches. The colours would make the game a bit obsolete. My idea is a bit different:
Currently, there's a message sent every 2.4 seconds, raw. What I'm thinking of changing is the frequency with which messages are sent. Make it so that sometimes you only get a few messages, when there's not much going on in the stream, and then at other times a bit more ‘frenzy’ in the chat when something huge happens. It would reinforce the impression that the messages are reacting to what's going on (which is already the case), but it would also leave a lot more time to read the story/clear the chat during the ‘slow’ moments!

As for the mini-game in Chapter 1, there are no plans for it to return. The stats have been removed for the time being because I haven't had a chance to reinstate them, but it's planned that they'll come back at a more opportune moment, when they can potentially have a more significant impact on the game.

For the moment, the next update will bring a few QoL (such as a "speed mode" to speed up all the game's animations) and the continuation of the main story + a new level for the "job".

Reactions: SamuraiFruitPunch88

kioxjj

Jan 7, 2021
amazing game so far, the storyline is very unique unlike any other NTR games i have played before, the only problem is it's a bit short for me i really want to dig deep into the story of this game, keep up the good work, + gallery update would be cool too.

• Red Heart

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
The dialogue is crazy good. Very funny and very accurate to how attractive, social and chill young people text and talk. It's weird, but sometimes I feel like im taking a class on texting and socializing by reading the game.

And lmao, the morgane situation is funny and weird, like how is the smelly volleyball guy the cuck and the "daddy" the bull? What even are we then, lol?

• Red Heart

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
amazing game so far, the storyline is very unique unlike any other NTR games i have played before, the only problem is it's a bit short for me i really want to dig deep into the story of this game, keep up the good work, + gallery update would be cool too.
The dialogue is crazy good. Very funny and very accurate to how attractive, social and chill young people text and talk. It's weird, but sometimes I feel like im taking a class on texting and socializing by reading the game.

And lmao, the morgane situation is funny and weird, like how is the smelly volleyball guy the cuck and the "daddy" the bull? What even are we then, lol?

Thanks so much for your messages guys. They really motivate me to keep going with the development

Reactions: bucefala

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
Hi, i have a question. Is this gonna be a hard ntr game (MC will not get any girl at the end and they dont love him and he feels miserable) or more a soft one (MC can get a girl but all of them will get fucked or one of the girls still loves him in the end but no relationship).

Cause in 2nd time playing the game Morgane seems to really like the MC (tho she cant stop her hornyness and rejecting free things) and im wondering cause of the bet if the MC gonna end the relationship when Morgane is fully in love with the NTR antagonist (so she has no qualms with ending it) or that she literally gonna cry and beg the MC to take her back (to me the latter seems the most likely given her personality and that can act for softer NTR).
Mc is a hot guy who has pleny of sex with his hot gf and has a hot childhood friend who is jealous of his gf. I also dont feel like this is the kinda story with a male "villain". All the characters that made moves on Morgane till now have been just horny opportunists. The corruption is mainly in the heroines' own hands. And the reasons for corruption much closer to real life, curiousity, boredom, seeking fun and thrill. Its kinda like the opposite of HC series.

Oppai_King

Jan 26, 2018
i understand getting lil upset over locking some scenes behind a "paywall" but the main scenes and story from what i expect atleast will not be so u will not be missing anything crazy dealing with plot. most of the juicy scenes will more then likely be associated with main story as well. if anything its just gonna be some extra scenes for the ppl who wanna pay for it (cough cough). I mean Archi is putting out a really good game for free and ive seen some games lock almost whole story paths behind a paywall so its not really too much imo. ( not trying to be rude ur more then welcome to pay or not pay for content its ur money!)
I had incorrect info and its just 3 smallish scenes and outfits and I wasn't mad so I'm certainly not now. I will edit my message so more people don't get the wrong idea and I agree with the implication of the paid content since the dev put it in smartly

Oppai_King

Jan 26, 2018
I also realized I never gave a review for the game so I want to put it out there that I have not been this impressed with a game on here in a very long time. Everything from how the game works to the unique events and how the conversations flow and how the characters express themselves is just top tier and I'm sure this will blow up once more people see and try it out for themselves. I have never paid for a game on here before but I'm going to make an account on patreon to support the dev because they deserve it with the amount of care and thought was put into this game and are really onto something here. Really Excited for next update and keep on what you are doing archipote!

Fuggiless

May 9, 2022
Is it ACTUAL ntr? (Your woman/women cheat on you.)
Or the ridiculous idea that if a woman in any media has sex with anyone but the MC, it's ntr?

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes