Others E-Thots : A NTR Game Set in a 100% PC Interface That Is Not Your Current PC, It's Another PC inside Your PC [Ch. 2 v2.2] [Archipote]

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
Maybe next week, but I can't say for sure. There's a lot of everything, but not much discussion yet. Probably the heaviest update CG-wise, but I still need to do a bunch of discussions, otherwise it'll be a 10 minute update
wow that's good to hear! the heaviest cg-wise because of the works you update or in discussion too? thank you for being honest about the date :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: archipote

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Sorry, ATM yhere's no planned release on android as I'll have to port the whole game to mobile, which could take a colossal amount of time, especially if I have to keep two versions afloat during development. But when the game is finished in its entirety, then I'll look into an android version !
Apparently, the game name wasn't big enough. Could you come up with a bigger game title next time?

• I just jizzed my pants

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
hoping for today :D
I don't think. For the record, I “finished” the update yesterday after 14 GOOD hours of work in the same day, but I still have to polish it now. There's still so much I'd have liked to add in this update, since I wanted to concentrate in the next one on the convention the girls and Avar were going to, but it'll have to wait a bit or I'll never stop ahah.
Anyway, I'll keep you posted! A few friends should be beta testing the game today while I finish polishing, and if all goes well it should be ready for release on Patreon

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
I don't think. For the record, I “finished” the update yesterday after 14 GOOD hours of work in the same day, but I still have to polish it now. There's still so much I'd have liked to add in this update, since I wanted to concentrate in the next one on the convention the girls and Avar were going to, but it'll have to wait a bit or I'll never stop ahah.
Anyway, I'll keep you posted! A few friends should be beta testing the game today while I finish polishing, and if all goes well it should be ready for release on Patreon
wow 14 is insane after this update take a break ahaha, what you wanted to put in this update you can do in the next one don't worry too much about it because i understand the need to put a lot of content in one update but pushing back the date of release won't do any good for your patreons (i think i'm no expert lol), you can release the content for now and continue the grind for everything in the next update imo(and i think there's already a lot of content with how much you worked on it aha)

so the update could be late this night or tomorrow? hope there isn't too much bug or anything so you can chill a bit lol

• Red Heart

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
wow 14 is insane after this update take a break ahaha, what you wanted to put in this update you can do in the next one don't worry too much about it because i understand the need to put a lot of content in one update but pushing back the date of release won't do any good for your patreons (i think i'm no expert lol), you can release the content for now and continue the grind for everything in the next update imo(and i think there's already a lot of content with how much you worked on it aha)

so the update could be late this night or tomorrow? hope there isn't too much bug or anything so you can chill a bit lol
Hehe i always take a few days off after the (public) version release, don't worry. But yeah the udpate should be here soon, hopefully. Probably not tonight though

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes