Others E-Thots : A NTR Game Set in a 100% PC Interface That Is Not Your Current PC, It's Another PC inside Your PC [Ch. 2 v2.2] [Archipote]

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Actually the game is released, and here it's still 23:40 so it's still TODAY ! Available only for Patreon right now since they kinda make it possible to continue developing the game, but very soon for free too. Stay tuned, and thank you all for your patience

Last edited:

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
Thank you, i'm really glad you liked it ! You in particular, given the support you offer me by being so active here
no worries i really hope this game succeed because as for now every update was good :)
(hope we'll have the next update before next year though ahaha)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: archipote

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
I'm curious, do you have an idea on how you plan to do for the Elaine NTR ? for example will we be able to have a choice to break up with Morgane and start something with Elaine for the ntr? and will the ntr be like morgane by spying on her account?

Reactions: Pentagonoscuro

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
I'm curious, do you have an idea on how you plan to do for the Elaine NTR ? for example will we be able to have a choice to break up with Morgane and start something with Elaine for the ntr? and will the ntr be like morgane by spying on her account?
For now Elaine is treated as if she were not subject to the “NTR”, her current route is a “pure romance route”. Then, in chapter 3, I'll start looking at the possibilities for Elaine. Maybe several routes, for example. But what I think I'm sure of is that her NTR, if there is one, will be different from Morgane's, so no “spying” to avoid redundant scenes and allow for a different KINKY approach

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
For now Elaine is treated as if she were not subject to the “NTR”, her current route is a “pure romance route”. Then, in chapter 3, I'll start looking at the possibilities for Elaine. Maybe several routes, for example. But what I think I'm sure of is that her NTR, if there is one, will be different from Morgane's, so no “spying” to avoid redundant scenes and allow for a different KINKY approach
interesting!

• Red Heart
Reactions: archipote
4.20 star(s) 26 Votes