Others E-Thots : A NTR Game Set in a 100% PC Interface That Is Not Your Current PC, It's Another PC inside Your PC [Ch. 2 v2.2] [Archipote]

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes
Feb 16, 2022
For now Elaine is treated as if she were not subject to the “NTR”, her current route is a “pure romance route”. Then, in chapter 3, I'll start looking at the possibilities for Elaine. Maybe several routes, for example. But what I think I'm sure of is that her NTR, if there is one, will be different from Morgane's, so no “spying” to avoid redundant scenes and allow for a different KINKY approach
Hell yeah

• Red Heart
Reactions: archipote

JohnSmith7

Aug 31, 2016
For now Elaine is treated as if she were not subject to the “NTR”, her current route is a “pure romance route”. Then, in chapter 3, I'll start looking at the possibilities for Elaine. Maybe several routes, for example. But what I think I'm sure of is that her NTR, if there is one, will be different from Morgane's, so no “spying” to avoid redundant scenes and allow for a different KINKY approach
Are there any plans to make a type of NTS route for her or the girls where Avar approves them being naughty with other people?

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes