Early testing for my first game

TacoHoleStories

Apr 26, 2021
Hey, I wanted to get some early opinions on my first game. The total gameplay is probably around 10 minutes (101mb). I'm aiming to make a fun/easy point and click game with realistic feeling characters and an engaging story. Thanks for any feedback.

Game (windows):

PsMaster

Jun 12, 2017
Hey, it's a very promising game. It may not be very major feedback but something like a hint system (or the MC telling us these hints when trying to interact with Daisy) could be a great addition. For example, when I played I didn't eat the fruit, because of what she said in the intro, until I do it when that was the only last thing to do.
I don't know if your game is meant to be played without hint and we must figure out every moves, but for those who just want to have fun without wander for minutes it can really help.
I hope it help you in some way :)
(sorry for my bad english)

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Not much renders but the ones that there is are nice.
Animations are good aswell

But I spended much more than 10 minutes trying to figure it out what to click, and I don't even know if I did everything...
maybe making more specific what you need to click would help, maybe a questlog/hint system or a walkthrough.

the sandbox aspect is looking clean enough, but maybe decorating more the mc's rooms a bit, seems a bit empty.

thats pretty much it... theres not much in the game to judge, obv needs a introduction to the story and all that but since its like alpha version or something can't really complain...

Reactions: TacoHoleStories

TacoHoleStories

Apr 26, 2021
I've created an intelligence point system. You will be able to spend it on making side events happen e.g. tamper with door lock, or use them to create a plan, which basically shows what you need to do to progress the main story line. Right now, you gain points by remembering and choosing correct options in menus and lose them by choosing wrong options. Does this work?
1619908553254.png 1619908653533.png