VN - Ren'Py - Earn Your Freedom 3D [v0.08] [EYF3D]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Candyalice

Wonderful 3D remake of what was already a great game. The renders are amazing - can't wait to see what's next. Hopefully they stay true to the original game and include most of the similar content that was in that, as it kinda nailed the idea of forced feminisation/sissification.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

strudl

the original is one of the best, this is even better
    Maybe put gallery option in the main menu
    keep up the good work
    the review needs 200 character so im just typing something lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalaalala
  3. 5.00 star(s)

mrarnold15

Had no idea a 3D version was going to made for this game, very pleasantly surprised! I do think the mini boobs are a bit much for just starting out, but everything else is great. Can't wait to play more
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2136145

I like the idea and played the 2d version. i love the dicks and the looks of all chareacters, its super hot. keep going. just what i needed.
    hope u can continue with new versions. hope we can see more sexy scenes soon
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Kinjiru

Not a lot of content and of course it's a new version of a not-so-new game, but the renders are excellent and the game is very nice so far. Looking forward to seeing the rest of it develop and see if it goes anywhere the original didn't, etc.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

DeVitar

Great art style, exactly that would you expected after reading the description, story a bit rushed at the moment, but it has enough material from original game to catch up:)
    Graphic is amazing! Game even have some sound, great start:)
  7. 4.00 star(s)

whotheff

The games starts too fast. First you're a boy and suddenly you magically have painted, long nails and mini boobs and a girly haircut? It can be much more fun and believable if author pays attention at the details. I did not like the black screens with a text on them while some action is going on, which look like a legacy from original game. You can just put something, but not a black screen with 20 lines of text - otherwise it is not really a "visual" game.
    Renders are very nice, models are also beautiful. I hope this game becomes even better!
  8. 5.00 star(s)

NeoCreature

This is fantastic. The dev of the OG game has had a great track record so far, the original game is amazing and having a 3D option is the absolute cherry on top. Love both artstyles and look forward for more to come.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Onbunga

I was shocked when I saw that this 3D version existed.
    This game has a lot of potential. I am looking forward to seeing more updates from this.
    Naomi is just as hot in the 3D version as she is in the other one!
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Rafflemo

Yes, yes, yes! Idk if comparisons are allowed, but I'll edit if not.
    The concept of the original was everything I hoped for, but was let down by the graphics hard (for me).
    The MC in this game looks exactly like I imagine the perfect sissy.
    The important fetishes for the genre are either there or to come soon and the scenes are already super hot.
    If this gets regular updates, it has the potential to become one of the best sissification games ever.