SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Really appreciate all the comments! For those who waits for the next version, I intend to release new versions monthly around 5th-7th.
Maybe I didn't word my question properly last time, does this game have male on male content? (I like m/m content.) (I don't much care for femdom/futa, so would like to know if I should keep an eye on this project or if it is exclusively futa/femdom, I can pass it up.)
Thanks
I don't think there will be any futas in the game as I'm not into that kind of stuff (I'm talking about characters having both pussy and cock at the same time). But there definitely will be shemales (girls with dicks). Right now it's only gay sex scenes in the game. But the game will be mainly focused on the sissification and feminisation of the mc.

PesceBello

Dec 21, 2018
But the game will be mainly focused on the sissification and feminisation of the mc.
the kind that I like is the transformation from man to woman, I mean a physical transformation, and I don't know why this genre was cursed by HTML, there are no decent games with this kind of content, so I would like to know ... you want to do a physical transformation or just a mental one?

anallove81

Apr 30, 2018
Glad to see gay/sissy content as most of the games here are straight , even tho we still find people who complain :confused: '' please if you don't like it just don't download it and no need to frustrate the maker '' .

I already Love this game , can't wait for the next updates ,,
Keep up the good work :)

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
the kind that I like is the transformation from man to woman, I mean a physical transformation, and I don't know why this genre was cursed by HTML, there are no decent games with this kind of content, so I would like to know ... you want to do a physical transformation or just a mental one?
Yeah, totally agree about html! Even though I really like some of these games.
You can surely expect physical transformation. It may be plastic surgery or hormonal therapy or something similar.

I already Love this game , can't wait for the next updates ,,
Keep up the good work :)
Thank you!
:oops:Is this real? Did you make this for me?
Yeah, please enjoy! :D

SimbaThePup

Jul 11, 2018
So far it's not a game demo but rather an art demo and concept presentation. But it looks promising. The MC looks good for me. I hope body change will be avoidable. (A lot of games pushes the character into getting large breasts etc., I like the characters androgynous with at most tiny breasts.)
The protagonist looks cute, I'm curious where you will take it with the content and hopefully not fall for the bog-standard stuff with the cages, flashy hypno stuff and whatever the thousand other ones are doing.
I hope for the chance of MC getting locked in chastity. ;) I've never really been into that hypno stuff either.

I like the promise of multiple paths and options, one thing I would really appreciate is making the game challenging. I think it's not easy to come with a game mechanism that gets the player to consider his action to get his favorite content without getting the game reduced to a few given paths.

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
So far it's not a game demo but rather an art demo and concept presentation. But it looks promising. The MC looks good for me. I hope body change will be avoidable. (A lot of games pushes the character into getting large breasts etc., I like the characters androgynous with at most tiny breasts.)

I hope for the chance of MC getting locked in chastity. ;) I've never really been into that hypno stuff either.

I like the promise of multiple paths and options, one thing I would really appreciate is making the game challenging. I think it's not easy to come with a game mechanism that gets the player to consider his action to get his favorite content without getting the game reduced to a few given paths.
Totally agree with you, everybody has their own taste and it's not the best idea to force everybody to give mc the largest breasts possible. But there will be requirements for the mc to look feminine so he can do certain jobs, but it can be achieved by changing clothes/hairstyle and makeup. So, I think all the body transformations will be optional.

I want it to be more like an "open world game", mc will just live there in the brothel and will have to make regular payments. But player will chose how to get money, I'll just try to create a lot of possible ways to earn them.

Chastity will be in the game, probably only optional, same as hypno.

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
If this is executed well, i may just have a new favorite game on this site. :love:

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
I've created a very small poll to see if people would like to see some piss humiliation scenes in the game.
If you'd like to vote for or agains it, please click the
Thank you

Reactions: DianWeiWarrior

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
a non html sissy game!

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!!!
or have a nice cup of jasmine tea and look up cute bras and online shop lol

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
For those who's interested how the poll went, here are the responses:
Total - 100
Would be great to see it in the game - 47
Not my favourite fetish, but I would be ok with that - 26
I'd prefer not to see such scenes - 27
And Patreon poll had 50/50 for and against.
So to conclude, if I'll decide to add such a scene it will be optional.
Thank you for voting!

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
For those who's interested how the poll went, here are the responses:
Total - 100
Would be great to see it in the game - 47
Not my favourite fetish, but I would be ok with that - 26
I'd prefer not to see such scenes - 27
And Patreon poll had 50/50 for and against.
So to conclude, if I'll decide to add such a scene it will be optional.
Thank you for voting!
Oh I voted under the assumption that it wasn't optional lol You can put everything in the game if everything is optional. wink wink:sneaky:

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Oh I voted under the assumption that it wasn't optional lol You can put everything in the game if everything is optional. wink wink:sneaky:
The main purpose of the poll was to see how many people are interested in that kind of stuff at all, to find out if it's worth adding :)

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
The main purpose of the poll was to see how many people are interested in that kind of stuff at all, to find out if it's worth adding :)
I wouldn't underestimate the depravity of the men on this site. I won't kink shame but I've seen some that even like feet and furrys.

Reactions: Abibliboop
4.60 star(s) 60 Votes