SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
I wouldn't underestimate the depravity of the men on this site. I won't kink shame but I've seen some that even like feet and furrys.
Yeah, that's true lol. That is why I want as much fetishes as possible ;) Feet will most likely be in the next version, but not furrys maybe later some furrish outfits

A very promising game within the genre. I like the art and animations. The characters look interesting, too. Will we see the mc's mother and sister, eventually?
Thank you! Yeah, definitely. Maybe you'll even be able to work together with them ;)

junior X

Mar 28, 2019
Very cool !

love this kind of story

but demo is very very short ^

hope an update very very soon ^

ʎɯɯɐʇ

Jun 9, 2017
Wow, this is something I needed but didn't know it until I saw it :)
But seriously it looks amazing from artwork to setting, I really hope you will be able to keep such quality in further development and that you will not rush feminization, I like when every small step is so hard for a character to take, but he has no choice :)

btw do you know approximately how much time will you need between versions, I'm so excited to try one next on

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Wow, this is something I needed but didn't know it until I saw it :)
But seriously it looks amazing from artwork to setting, I really hope you will be able to keep such quality in further development and that you will not rush feminization, I like when every small step is so hard for a character to take, but he has no choice :)

btw do you know approximately how much time will you need between versions, I'm so excited to try one next on
Thank you! I'm glad you like the game. That is how I want to proceed with the game, I want the process to be slow and as realistic as possible.
Yeah, you should expect the next version around 5-7th of the next month, I'll try to make new versions monthly

ʎɯɯɐʇ

Jun 9, 2017
Thanks for answering, I like to ask because it is easier to wait, and so that I don't refresh site 100 times per day XD
But I always prefer quality, and always would rather wait long for the good stuff, then see good stuff ruined.

Also, I have questioned if you have time, of course, will game in future have like part, where were are doing some quests, earning money/points and unlocking stuff or it will be primarily centered around making decisions what to do and seeing consequences in CYOA style?

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Most likely it will be something like an "open world" game but inside a brothel. So you'll just start each day in your room and can visit different locations inside the building, chose your work for the day, chat and spend time with npcs and encouter different scenes while you "live" there. Something like that

ʎɯɯɐʇ

Jun 9, 2017
Most likely it will be something like an "open world" game but inside a brothel. So you'll just start each day in your room and can visit different locations inside the building, chose your work for the day, chat and spend time with npcs and encouter different scenes while you "live" there. Something like that
Thanks once again, I was hoping for something like that :)
For me personally, it would be hot if there would be some humiliating rules given to me by dom NPCs like some things I have to do at some days, style myself up etc. I have a kink on strict and humiliating daily rules ;)

Reactions: pdpdpd

pdpdpd

Apr 14, 2019
This game is great. I guess your original idea was the demo to be a part of tutorial :)

I have a few questions though: Will the boss take advantage of the main character after a while? Are you planning random clients: politicians, young and old creepers, even teacher character knows may be :) Will the character interact with other colleague prostitutes, apart his family? Will there be characters that don't take rejection lightly :)

Reactions: ʎɯɯɐʇ

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Thanks once again, I was hoping for something like that :)
For me personally, it would be hot if there would be some humiliating rules given to me by dom NPCs like some things I have to do at some days, style myself up etc. I have a kink on strict and humiliating daily rules ;)
I've planned something like that, but it may be even better. I'm thinking to start implementing it after 3rd-4th update
is that his mom in the picture?
No she's not, she is the main character's "supervisor"
This game is great. I guess your original idea was the demo to be a part of tutorial :)

I have a few questions though: Will the boss take advantage of the main character after a while? Are you planning random clients: politicians, young and old creepers, even teacher character knows may be :) Will the character interact with other colleague prostitutes, apart his family? Will there be characters that don't take rejection lightly :)
Thank you! Glad you like the game. Yeah, I've planned to do some scenes with the boss, but I think not in the next 2-3 updates. Yeah, I was thinking to make two types of characters: the first type is random strangers with random tastes and preferences and special clients who would have personalities, their special events, and with them you'll be able to interact like with other npcs in the game. Don't want to tell more about them as I don't want to post spoilers about it :) Yeah, player will be able to interact with other prostitutes, one of them is going to be in the next update.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
No she's not, she is the main character's "supervisor"
If you made her the mom instead of a supervisor it'd be better. Then you'd win over the incest audience too. A supervisor is boring, but having his own mother sissify him is messed up and wicked which makes it ten times better imo. it could turn into a momdom scenario. i hope you consider it!

Reactions: Ellordrings

ʎɯɯɐʇ

Jun 9, 2017
If you made her the mom instead of a supervisor it'd be better. Then you'd win over the incest audience too. A supervisor is boring, but having his own mother sissify him is messed up and wicked which makes it ten times better imo. it could turn into a momdom scenario. i hope you consider it!
I would prefer if that would be optional, I'm not really into incest stuff, but I understand that it would be a big thing for people who are into it

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes