EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Webp.net-gifmaker (3).gif

Overview:
This is a game about a young guy (18yo) who is captured by some bad guys and is forced to work in a brothel to pay off his father's debts. Play the game to find out what will happen to him and if he'll become an obedient little slut ;)

Thread Updated: 2023-11-28
Release Date: 2023-11-26
Developer: Sissy Dreams - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.21a Public
Language: English
Other Game: Earn Your Freedom 3D
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
Save files not older than ver 0.12 should work in the new updates without restarting the game.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac:
- - - -
Android:
- - - -

Extras: Save file (before v0.21a) - Save file (complete v0.21a)

* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

screenshot0077.png screenshot0088.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0073.png c6m9wme7v2d31.png screenshot0045.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0007.png 6nvpc0ktw2d31.png Screen Shot 2019-06-10 at 10.52.15 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
I'll watch your work with great interest. Don't give up. (y)
Thank you!
Sissification is far, far, far, far from my type of thing, but looks like you might be able to just go ahead and turn him from a ladyboy to a ladylady at least. Worth watching I guess.
I think there will be the possibility to fully transform him into a girl in the latest versions of the game.
Also, I was thinking to create a similar game with a female protagonist. But if I'll do that it will be only after this game completion

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Sissification in a Ren'py game? No HTML? What kind of magic is that! HEATHEN! Burn the witch!

But back to reality. The protagonist looks cute, I'm curious where you will take it with the content and hopefully not fall for the bog-standard stuff with the cages, flashy hypno stuff and whatever the thousand other ones are doing.

YohanGh

Jun 25, 2018
when i saw the images i thought the girl is gonna do something in the hole but then ... it was the boy i didnt read the tag so quit straight way, kinda feel sorry for the MC hope he gets revenge. Even though i hate sissy/gay, i like ur art
Hope the mc fucks alex

compliant

Aug 12, 2018
is there only femdom or is there male/male content optional or otherwise? not a huge fan of futa/femdom. thanks

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Hopefully there will be actual femdom, with Alex dominating the MC. Right now it's some talk but for some reason instead of physically dominating the MC she just threatens that she'll have some guys restrain him. She should threaten to beat him, restrain him herself, sit on his face, make him service her, etc. And MC should be made to refer to her in a more fitting way. After all, she's been so nice to him by helping him get new clothes and develop new skills :)

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
very interesting, I liked the art and the animation, congratulations for the demo. Waiting for update.

Reactions: N00dles

Sadomasochist

Mar 22, 2018
I love gay content but I can absolutely do without the sissification. I'll download this again if there are good viable paths to not be a sissy, but this is just a hyper-specific fetish I don't have. Again, if this can become just a slave trainer game where the sissy content is optional I'd still play future versions but I'll wait for that

Reactions: Lampshade15

Echoic

Jun 10, 2017
Love seeing a sissy game in RenPy. Keep it up

Also

Why do people come into threads all the time and bitch about the clear topic of games. I see it all the time and it doesn't make sense to me. "Oh look a game about NTR, that seems like a good place for me to let people know that is a kink i both do not like and disapprove of in others hurrr." Do you people go to Italian restaurants and say "I find Italian food repellent and do not like the atmosphere or music but i'll stay if you make me some sushi. Also I don't like NTR hurrr dee derrrr."

compliant

Aug 12, 2018
Maybe I didn't word my question properly last time, does this game have male on male content? (I like m/m content.) (I don't much care for femdom/futa, so would like to know if I should keep an eye on this project or if it is exclusively futa/femdom, I can pass it up.)

Thanks

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes