Serena

Aug 13, 2017
Can anyone mention or hint at the new game title? I'd love to find out what they're working on but I don't have discord :/
It's called Femboy Dreams as of now I don't think it is available anywhere other than the site's associated with the game i.e itch and patreon (if it exists) for itch you need permission and I haven't joined the discord so I can't really say much on the development.

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
If the dev stops by again in this thread, can you give me a overview of Femboy Dreams since I didn't see anything on the page.

sup3rbreakout

Nov 10, 2020
If the dev stops by again in this thread, can you give me a overview of Femboy Dreams since I didn't see anything on the page.
Not sure why they went Patreon again after last time, I understand not wanting move an existing game from Patreon to Subscribestar, since you might lose subs - but this is starting from scratch.

Why not just Subscribestar to begin with and bypass the Patreon drama?

erisonkel

Jul 11, 2020
Not sure why they went Patreon again after last time, I understand not wanting move an existing game from Patreon to Subscribestar, since you might lose subs - but this is starting from scratch.

Why not just Subscribestar to begin with and bypass the Patreon drama?
This looks like a completely unrelated patreon, no idea why it was even posted.

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes