SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
If it's after a foot worship scene, you need to speak to Ashley, you can do it from the "elevators area".

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Hey everybody!
I've been thinking about adding the possibility to choose a character at the beginning of the game, so the player can choose to play as the current character that is already in the game and also could choose a teenage female main character. Would you be interested in that? The scenario would be the same, but events would be different.
I've created a small to see what everybody think about it.
PS. For those who like the game how it is and would like me to continue working on it, please don't worry, I'll be working on the game regardless of what the poll results will be. Even if I do decide to add a second mc to the game it won't be in the nearest updates.
Thank you!

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
Hey everybody!
I've been thinking about adding the possibility to choose a character at the beginning of the game, so the player can choose to play as the current character that is already in the game and also could choose a teenage female main character. Would you be interested in that? The scenario would be the same, but events would be different.
I've created a small to see what everybody think about it.
PS. For those who like the game how it is and would like me to continue working on it, please don't worry, I'll be working on the game regardless of what the poll results will be. Even if I do decide to add a second mc to the game it won't be in the nearest updates.
Thank you!
i dont like it. It kinda kills the sissyfication theme of the game ...
I would prefer if you stick to the sissy content instead makin it common. If you want to give the player more choice maybe give him the choice the transit willingly and another route where its more forced...

archer3334

Jun 1, 2018
Hi, I'm enjoying the game very much so far, exciting concept delivered in a fun way. Looking forward to future releases.

Things that I'm hoping may be in future releases include:
- Getting put in the butt room for not paying up, perhaps sometimes with choice of performing sex acts on Alex instead
- Ability to use butts/pussies in the butt room when visiting
- Maybe varied responses from the people in the butt room when fucked, super into it, suffering in silence, begging you to stop / not cum in them etc. Perhaps choosing a butt that reminds MC of family member
- Ability to continue using the gloryhole, and more sex acts there (sucking, putting butt/pussy to the hole, maybe a client who turns around and wants a rimjob or fuck
- Ashley to visit (or choose to visit Ashley) for sex at night
- Ability to choose to spend time in the butt room getting fucked
- Choice of hairstyles

Can't wait to see how you develop this, great work!

Reactions: SissyDreams

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
Hi, I'm enjoying the game very much so far, exciting concept delivered in a fun way. Looking forward to future releases.

- Getting put in the butt room for not paying up, perhaps sometimes with choice of performing sex acts on Alex instead
- Maybe varied responses from the people in the butt room when fucked, super into it, suffering in silence, begging you to stop / not cum in them etc. Perhaps choosing a butt that reminds MC of family member
- Ability to continue using the gloryhole, and more sex acts there (sucking, putting butt/pussy to the hole, maybe a client who turns around and wants a rimjob or fuck
- Choice of hairstyles

the butt room is ment as a warning/threat. If you just go in willingly it kinda destroys that image of threat... didnt you listen to what alex told you at the beginning of your journey ;)
For myself i cant wait for the chastity device and alex monitoring the shrinking process ^^ so i have more time worshipping her feet then playing with myself ;)

Is there another game like this?
https://f95zone.to/threads/earn-your-freedom-v0-02b-sissy-dreams.28584/post-1913324
and following...

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
i dont like it. It kinda kills the sissyfication theme of the game ...
I would prefer if you stick to the sissy content instead makin it common. If you want to give the player more choice maybe give him the choice the transit willingly and another route where its more forced...
Yeah, it would be something completely different and not about sissification, so maybe if I do it later, I'd just create another game separately.
I like you idea about two separate routes, I was thinking about it before I released the first version of the game. I wanted the player to have some options what to do, like trying to escape or trying to find and save his mom/sis and then facing the consequences or just be scared and try to be as obedient as he can. But I'm not sure at what point I'll add something like that to the game.

- Choice of hairstyles

Thank you! I think all of the stuff that you've mentioned will be in the game after some updates.
I might add more content with the butt room in the next version as I have some ideas about that, but for now I'm not sure if it will be in the 0.03 ver or later. I also really liked the idea about varied responses from people there while getting fucked, that's quite hot. But I'm still not sure if I should give the mc a possibility to fuck anyone as he's a sissy and sissies don't get to fuck, they have to be fucked. So I'll see how it goes. Maybe he'll have this option in the beginning of the game.
Yeah, glory hole will be available all the time, so there would be the possibility to choose where to work.
Also more content with Ashley is coming.
Option to work in the butt room willingly will be present only in the latest updates, when the mc becomes a complete slut.
Hairstyles and more clothes will be added too, but later, I think. As I want to focus more on creating new events for now and after that adding different stuff like clothes, make up and hair styles.
the butt room is ment as a warning/threat. If you just go in willingly it kinda destroys that image of threat... didnt you listen to what alex told you at the beginning of your journey ;)
For myself i cant wait for the chastity device and alex monitoring the shrinking process ^^ so i have more time worshipping her feet then playing with myself ;)

https://f95zone.to/threads/earn-your-freedom-v0-02b-sissy-dreams.28584/post-1913324
and following...
:) Chastity is most probably coming in the next update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Taimant

archer3334

Jun 1, 2018
I certainly did. Alex confirms that this is a fetish for some people. I took that as an acknowledgement that it might become an option. No worries - half the fun in a game like this is deciding which choices the MC should make.

Paddington27

Apr 15, 2019
I have an idea for the future.

If trying to leave the brothel will result in him being gang raped. They will then steal his clothes forcing him to go back naked and covered in cum. If repeated enough times he will then be pouniced by being forced to have his ass stuck in that wall or being forced tattoed/branded by hot iron. With text so he knows where he blongs. I think that would be pretty hot.

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
I have an idea for the future.

If trying to leave the brothel will result in him being gang raped. They will then steal his clothes forcing him to go back naked and covered in cum. If repeated enough times he will then be pouniced by being forced to have his ass stuck in that wall or being forced tattoed/branded by hot iron. With text so he knows where he blongs. I think that would be pretty hot.
Thank you for the idea! It's a little bit hardcore, but nice :)

Paddington27

Apr 15, 2019
srsly, sissydreams, who can say no to those eyes, lol

wall stuff is incoming as dev said later releases as a choice, but id love to see it before that in a less extreme version as a punishment, gangrape would be awesome not only in the wall but in the room as well, perhaps as his letting it go it can happen at random the sluttier he is, plenty of cool ideas for dev to put in, if hes comfortable with them ofcourse
oh yes random rape! that would be sweet <3

Ramsey90

Feb 9, 2019
Thought of an idea, later on as a punishment he could be walked in a leash on all fours by Alex around the place. I suppose that can include a buttplug, mouthgag, pp cage, whatever:3
I suppose in addition he would be free to be used by anyone passing by for the duration of that walk. This could be one of the workers there that really hates you, I think you could have friends like Ashley but why not enemies too?
Or later on when the MC is pretty much broken it could be something he chooses to do himself, and it could trigger bonus text lines like "you crawl towards.."

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Is there something similar with a female main character?
Sorry, don't really know any similar games with a female mc. Perhaps, the closest one I can think of might be this game. I'm not sure if that's what you are looking for, I've only played some early versions of this game, but as I remember the game had some events with the main character working as a prostitute. But the scenario of the game in general is very different.

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes