Musikito

May 28, 2017
The hypnosis doesn't grant you the +30 money, it shows you the +30 but it doesn't give you 30. I had 200 then did the hypnosis but I still got 200 after sleeping, I tried again with just 50 then still got 50 after sleeping. I don't know if it's a bug or if it just happens to me.

Also is there or will be a way out of the second part of the punishment? because forced chastity isn't really my coup of tea.

youaresoyummy

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
I dont know looks like i'm stuck nearly at the beginning. I have my first toy and i can "help with research" cum or hypno and service the clients but not more. I do this over 2-3 week and blow my clients and they cum over my face and not more. So ho can i push more?

Reactions: horny_DWT

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
The hypnosis doesn't grant you the +30 money, it shows you the +30 but it doesn't give you 30. I had 200 then did the hypnosis but I still got 200 after sleeping, I tried again with just 50 then still got 50 after sleeping. I don't know if it's a bug or if it just happens to me.

Also is there or will be a way out of the second part of the punishment? because forced chastity isn't really my coup of tea.
Thank you for noticing that, I've just checked that, it's a bug.
Yeah, I'm planning to make the chastity cage optional.
I dont know looks like i'm stuck nearly at the beginning. I have my first toy and i can "help with research" cum or hypno and service the clients but not more. I do this over 2-3 week and blow my clients and they cum over my face and not more. So ho can i push more?
You are not stuck, it just that the game doesn't have many events yet as it's still in an early development stage, so if you've also seen the gang bang scene and a final punishment scene, there is nothing else in the game for now

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Did the makeup change something? Because the only change that I see it's later when you got your lips inyected. If we got makeup we should see some change in the face, it is literally the same before and after the makeup, I don't ask for a huge change but at least change something when you "use" makeup.

You should also tell when the content is over, because letting the game go week after week, as long as you got money, without anything new is meh.
Makeup changes the eyes:
Screen Shot 2019-06-16 at 7.58.31 PM.png
It says that the content is over after the final punishment event, I've added the possibility to play for infinite amount of time as it was requested but some people after the 0.02 version.
But I think you are right, I'll just add the notification after the blowjob scene in the room, that there are no new events after that one except final punishment. Thank you!

Useraro

Jun 22, 2018
Thank you for noticing that, I've just checked that, it's a bug.
Yeah, I'm planning to make the chastity cage optional.
I hope that you just make it so that there's two versions of each image as opposed to, say, limiting chastity (or non-chastity) to just a few events with the player being stuck with one or another option for most of the game. Not that I have anything against a side plot that could be restricted to a chastity or non-chastity playthrough, but the main one should account for players of both preferences!

Also, consider "stealing" from kinky life game (link) the concept of the player being forced into certain actions and/or having significant stat penalties when the lust bar goes up too high. Making it so that if the player is in chastity then dealing with lust becomes a big deal while staying out of chastity could be some sort of "easy mode" where the player has no such penalties.

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
I hope that you just make it so that there's two versions of each image as opposed to, say, limiting chastity (or non-chastity) to just a few events with the player being stuck with one or another option for most of the game. Not that I have anything against a side plot that could be restricted to a chastity or non-chastity playthrough, but the main one should account for players of both preferences!

Also, consider "stealing" from kinky life game (link) the concept of the player being forced into certain actions and/or having significant stat penalties when the lust bar goes up too high. Making it so that if the player is in chastity then dealing with lust becomes a big deal while staying out of chastity could be some sort of "easy mode" where the player has no such penalties.
I don't want to separate it into "routes". I think it will be the same for those people who prefer to see chastity in the game and for those who don't.
I was thinking something a little different. The player will be able to do certain events only if the mc is highly aroused, for example giving a bj to a man or masturbating anally. And if the mc is not wearing a cage, he will be just jerking off, and never reaching the needed level of arousal. That is why he'll be forced to wear it for some time, as people tend to do certain actions while they are very aroused, that they wouldn't do when they are "sober". And after that there would be an option to take it off and to never use it again. Also, I was planning to add a "stress" stat to the game in the future updates. It would go higher if the mc is forced to do something that he isn't comfortable with, or is forced to stay in chastity and aroused all the time, and he could masturbate to relieve the stress, even if it's anal masturbation.
So high arousal wouldn't only cause stress to the mc, but would be also an extra motivation to do something that he wouldn't do in the normal state. But I might come up with a way for the mc to do all that stuff without a chastity cage

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I have this error
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/script/day2.rpy", line 168, in execute
  File "game/script/day2.rpy", line 176, in execute
NameError: Name 'dtme' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script/day2.rpyc", line 138, in script
  File "C:\Users\ \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\EarnYourFreedom-(0.03)-pc\EarnYourFreedom-(0.03)-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1911, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\ \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\EarnYourFreedom-(0.03)-pc\EarnYourFreedom-(0.03)-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1899, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\ \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\EarnYourFreedom-(0.03)-pc\EarnYourFreedom-(0.03)-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 220, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\ \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\EarnYourFreedom-(0.03)-pc\EarnYourFreedom-(0.03)-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2875, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\ \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\EarnYourFreedom-(0.03)-pc\EarnYourFreedom-(0.03)-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\ \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\EarnYourFreedom-(0.03)-pc\EarnYourFreedom-(0.03)-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\ \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\EarnYourFreedom-(0.03)-pc\EarnYourFreedom-(0.03)-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3074, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\ \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\EarnYourFreedom-(0.03)-pc\EarnYourFreedom-(0.03)-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 534, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\ \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\EarnYourFreedom-(0.03)-pc\EarnYourFreedom-(0.03)-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 534, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\ \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\EarnYourFreedom-(0.03)-pc\EarnYourFreedom-(0.03)-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\ \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\EarnYourFreedom-(0.03)-pc\EarnYourFreedom-(0.03)-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3074, in <lambda>
  File "C:\Users\ \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\EarnYourFreedom-(0.03)-pc\EarnYourFreedom-(0.03)-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\ \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\EarnYourFreedom-(0.03)-pc\EarnYourFreedom-(0.03)-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "C:\Users\ \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\EarnYourFreedom-(0.03)-pc\EarnYourFreedom-(0.03)-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1479, in __init__
    self.set_text(text, scope, substitute)
  File "C:\Users\ \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\EarnYourFreedom-(0.03)-pc\EarnYourFreedom-(0.03)-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1598, in set_text
    i, did_sub = renpy.substitutions.substitute(i, scope, substitute)
  File "C:\Users\ \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\EarnYourFreedom-(0.03)-pc\EarnYourFreedom-(0.03)-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 244, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
  File "C:\Users\ \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\EarnYourFreedom-(0.03)-pc\EarnYourFreedom-(0.03)-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 203, in __getitem__
    raise NameError("Name '{}' is not defined.".format(key))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
EarnYourFreedom (0.03)
Mon Jun 17 03:06:16 2019

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
I have this error
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script/day2.rpyc", line 138, in script
  File "C:\Users\ \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\EarnYourFreedom-(0.03)-pc\EarnYourFreedom-(0.03)-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1911, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\ \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\EarnYourFreedom-(0.03)-pc\EarnYourFreedom-(0.03)-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1899, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\ \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\EarnYourFreedom-(0.03)-pc\EarnYourFreedom-(0.03)-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 220, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\ \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\EarnYourFreedom-(0.03)-pc\EarnYourFreedom-(0.03)-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2875, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\ \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\EarnYourFreedom-(0.03)-pc\EarnYourFreedom-(0.03)-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\ \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\EarnYourFreedom-(0.03)-pc\EarnYourFreedom-(0.03)-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\ \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\EarnYourFreedom-(0.03)-pc\EarnYourFreedom-(0.03)-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3074, in interact_core
  File "C:\Users\ \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\EarnYourFreedom-(0.03)-pc\EarnYourFreedom-(0.03)-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\ \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\EarnYourFreedom-(0.03)-pc\EarnYourFreedom-(0.03)-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3074, in <lambda>
  File "C:\Users\ \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\EarnYourFreedom-(0.03)-pc\EarnYourFreedom-(0.03)-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\ \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\EarnYourFreedom-(0.03)-pc\EarnYourFreedom-(0.03)-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "C:\Users\ \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\EarnYourFreedom-(0.03)-pc\EarnYourFreedom-(0.03)-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1479, in __init__
    self.set_text(text, scope, substitute)
  File "C:\Users\ \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\EarnYourFreedom-(0.03)-pc\EarnYourFreedom-(0.03)-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1598, in set_text
    i, did_sub = renpy.substitutions.substitute(i, scope, substitute)
  File "C:\Users\ \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\EarnYourFreedom-(0.03)-pc\EarnYourFreedom-(0.03)-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 244, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
  File "C:\Users\ \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\EarnYourFreedom-(0.03)-pc\EarnYourFreedom-(0.03)-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 203, in __getitem__
    raise NameError("Name '{}' is not defined.".format(key))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
EarnYourFreedom (0.03)
Mon Jun 17 03:06:16 2019
Did you use an old save or you've started a new game?

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Waiting for client the first one work no problem but the second time it keeps happening.
Sorry about that, I'll post a fixed version in around 4-5 hours and will let you know
If it's possible try pressing "ignore" button when this error appears, if it still won't let you play the game, I'm afraid you'll need to wait for a bug fix

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Sorry about that, I'll post a fixed version in around 4-5 hours and will let you know
If it's possible try pressing "ignore" button when this error appears, if it still won't let you play the game, I'm afraid you'll need to wait for a bug fix
Yeah I'll just have to wait then since I can't earn enough without that scene.

Useraro

Jun 22, 2018
I don't want to separate it into "routes". I think it will be the same for those people who prefer to see chastity in the game and for those who don't.
I was thinking something a little different. The player will be able to do certain events only if the mc is highly aroused, for example giving a bj to a man or masturbating anally. And if the mc is not wearing a cage, he will be just jerking off, and never reaching the needed level of arousal. That is why he'll be forced to wear it for some time, as people tend to do certain actions while they are very aroused, that they wouldn't do when they are "sober". And after that there would be an option to take it off and to never use it again. Also, I was planning to add a "stress" stat to the game in the future updates. It would go higher if the mc is forced to do something that he isn't comfortable with, or is forced to stay in chastity and aroused all the time, and he could masturbate to relieve the stress, even if it's anal masturbation.
So high arousal wouldn't only cause stress to the mc, but would be also an extra motivation to do something that he wouldn't do in the normal state. But I might come up with a way for the mc to do all that stuff without a chastity cage
That sounds like a pretty solid way to develop the game! Albeit I think there needs to be a strong plot reason (and not just gameplay reason) for the character to be wearing the cage or not. Making it optional would be nice for those who want it more consensual but forced chastity is a more common fetish. Maybe having two "paths" that aren't really paths so much as a point in the game where either the character agrees to be put into chastity (and so retains the ability to take it off sometimes) or is forced into it (at which point it loses partially or completely the ability to take it off). So the game would be 95% the same but players who like it one way could get their way with only tiny changes in the text of some scenes or even not at all!

This sounds like a good conversation for discord though.

Reactions: SissyDreams

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
loks like queen of the seas in modern seting...hope it will be minimaly at good as is his inspiration.

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
tried game for some time and i must say i greatly disapointed, time advances to fast - you will only enter 2 rooms , leave them..and end of day ???
wtf ?
same in gloryhole - you jerk of one cock..and automaticaly tranported to your room ? with no option to (auto) jerk off another cock ?
and actualy if you even do everthing willingly it is imposible to eran enough money - not enoug time to jerk off cocks - wad ?

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
I've fixed all the reported bugs, here is a for a new version.
Thank you very much for reporting the problems, slider, Musikito, Demon Jhim!
I'll edit the download links in the first post soon

Reactions: slider
4.60 star(s) 60 Votes