Ren'Py - Abandoned - Earth's Sexiest Heroes [v0.11.0] [Kappuru Games]

1. 4.00 star(s)

ReiCaixa

I want to give this 5 stars but there is so much room to improvement, But I believe it should be at least 4 stars, it lacks in a lot of points and I can see why the score is low but I don't think it should be that low

The story is questionable, a lot of stuff happen without explanation, like SHIELD just knowing where Gwen was randomly..
    Although, There are 3 different routes (Male, Female, Lesbian Female) all three uses different characters and all of them have a different story but they happen at the same time and you can see and interact with the other 2 characters you are not playing with.

Most characters look awesome, a bunch don't look like the ones in the movies but I don't see this as a bad thing, some of the characters look real close to the movies.

The sex scenes are basically just parts of, there isn't teasing (clothes are on and then instantly off), but they aren't bad, but far from perfect.

Everything is complex (too much rooms in different buildings with timed events for a lot of characters).
    This can be confusing but it's not too much and you can always check each room until midnight and if there are no scenes you roll back to 7am.
    But most of the main story is very easy to find and complete.

I really do love most of the girls and the way things are done.

I haven't finished any of the routes though, but played in all of them.
    -The male character have to conquer the girls in different ways;
    -The female is really easy to get, she fucks everyone basically, I would like to see more blackmails and maybe captured scenes for her, but also keeping the romances and easy fucks;
    -The lesbian is cool, although I'm not much into lesbian stuff, she also have a bunch b/g scenes though.

I haven't seen everything, so I might be missing a lot of content still, I pretend to come back here once I finish everything and make a more in depth review. I really believe this game have a LOT of potential and we need more of these.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

vengefulspirit

Nothing is terribly broken, and there is some content, but I'm giving it a one star review because I don't think that there is anyone that will find this game worth their time. The story is a complete mess, the characterization is non-existent, the renders are grainy to an extent that I haven't seen on this site, and the sex scenes are rushed, non-animated, and not remotely titillating. There isn't anything here that you can't find done much, much better somewhere else.

The biggest problem, outside of those already mentioned, is that the game is divided into three separate routes that interconnect (not sure about the lesbian route - it seemed to introduce characters I should've known from the two main routes, so I chose to stop playing it in favor of the make route). Each of these stories seems almost entirely linear, but small choices like single, very similar, conversation options, can cut you off from sex scenes for seemingly no reason. Also it appears that you have to play the routes simultaneously, otherwise large sections of plot are cut off from you, meaning you won't know what is going on in context. I stopped playing when my character went to bed, then a title-card for a mission popped up only for my character to say how tired he was after the mission and then go back to bed, while referencing the mission the next day.

Other issues are understandable, but still very clunky english, a bunch of obnoxious fades to and from black, a terrible adjustment to the standard renpy UI design, and the text skip skipped unseen text whether or not the option was checked.

Overall, unless the story is refocused into a single route, the renders are redone, the english gets improved, meaningful or at least reasonably understandable/telegraphed choices are added, I just don't see this as ever being worth playing.

I reviewed the 0.6 version
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Luckzor

Good game but is buggy as hell. I try to talk to someone, gives an error, try to open the questlog, error again, open the phone, error, other looks like happen when you go to the wrong room during a mission. And some conversations or things happen without sense. Almost at the start Audrey thanks you for don't tell to Black Widow about the kiss with Captain America, but I didn't had a conversation about Audrey kissing him, why they talk like they both know and talked about something that never happened? The game don't make you easy to follow missions, after the intro, when you access to the free roam you have to guess what to do because the game don't say what you have to do next, that's the moment when you start exploring trying to figure it out where you have to go and you find all those bugs.