Ren'Py Abandoned Earth's Sexiest Heroes [v0.11.0] [Kappuru Games]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Kappuru Games

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2018
cover_image_version_05.png

Overview:
You are a SHIELD trainee. You go to the academy everyday but this day is different. You were summoned to report to SHIELD’s base of operation: the Helicarrier. Play as a Female Main Character or a Male Main Character and get the know the day and day operations of SHIELD. While you are at that why not get to fuck some of the agents and heroes while you do your job as an agent?​

Thread Updated: 2020-12-10
Release date: 2020-08-20
Developer/Publisher: Kappuru Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.11-0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others: COMPRESSED - ANDROID

Extras: Fan Sig -
Walkthrough Mod

assman1337 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

01.png 01m_15.png 02.png 02f_14.png 03l_68.png 04.png 04m_13.png 05f_06.png 05f_33.png 06l_13.png 06l_22.png 06m_39.png 07f_05.png 07m_poker_01-f-closer.png 07m_poker_02-b-closer.png.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Kappuru Games

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2018
Will there be a version where I can join Hydra?
LOL haven't thought about that. But, I guess we could make something like that.
Edit: It is just that to my knowledge Marvel male villains tend to be "ugly" or "unappealing". So we can't use them all in the Female and Lesbian Routes.
Of course we'll add Emma Frost, Enchantress and all those hot woman villains, though!!

Last edited:

Kappuru Games

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2018
Might need to re-check source material then;)

Yeah. That's probably one of the exceptions.

It is just that we want to create a whole universe inside this game. At this moment we have 6 characters. And 4 more on the way in future releases. We also are planning to reach 20 characters by March next year.

That would be highly improbable with villains. But, who knows? We might add the good look ones at some point. We are not discarding that possibility.

Kappuru Games

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2018
So, since there is male or female MC to choose; should we expect lesbian and gay content as well? :evilsmile:
If there's demand for content like that, we will sure add it anytime.

This looks promising. Any sex scenes or nudity in this update? Just wondering if it's worth downloading at this stage XD
Some. But not a lot. Consider this a prologue of the story.
You should check it out and criticize so that future releases are improved.

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
so,before i play this,i'm curious-is the agents of shield going to feature in this ? i mean,if i'm in shield,i want a chance to try and hit on,seduce and date daisy/quake or yo-yo or melinda may or jemma.

wouldnt feel right to be part of shield and not have them in the game,you know ?

U

User_920791

It has potential, but at the moment it is very short and only has a single image with explicit sex (it should at least be a complete scene with several images).

Other problems are that the options menu is not available and the game starts at fullscreen (something I personally find annoying when starting a game for the first time).

Reactions: Kappuru Games

Kappuru Games

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2018
so,before i play this,i'm curious-is the agents of shield going to feature in this ? i mean,if i'm in shield,i want a chance to try and hit on,seduce and date daisy/quake or yo-yo or melinda may or jemma.

wouldnt feel right to be part of shield and not have them in the game,you know ?
Yes. You actually play as an SHIELD cadet. So you will be raising ranks and meeting heroes and higher ups along the story.
And that includes Quake, Mockingbird etd.

It has potential, but at the moment it is very short and only has a single image with explicit sex (it should at least be a complete scene with several images).

Other problems are that the options menu is not available and the game starts at fullscreen (something I personally find annoying when starting a game for the first time).
We will take that into consideration. Thank you for the feedback. Also, if you press F11 you can enter and leave fullscreen.

Reactions: BigJim61

Solhel

Aug 10, 2017
The name choice doesn't work for the female character, gets applied to the male character. There's also interaction where the male is referred to as "MMC" and the female as "FMC".

This is also a big file for what it contains. Would try to at the very least optimize pictures, or change scene layout if you intend to make it a longer game. You use multiple pictures for several scenes, which quickly amounts to a lot of data without having much story-telling function thus far (though there are some). Try to keep it minimal if you don't have a specific idea in mind (such as hiding information, creating a more "intimate" atmosphere, power dynamic, symbolic or otherwise).

It also lacks some of the more handy tools that are native to ren'py, that I don't think the game gets any points for removing. These things, such as options (text speed, volume etc), and skip/auto, and scrolling backwards, doesn't hurt a game. It's a visual novel after all, keep it simple and functional.

Difficult to give any feedback on the story, as there is very little there yet.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes