easy house asset , for beginners for Daz, with enough lighting.

ViccieBros

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2021
I'm a beginner in Daz 3d, although i think i make some good renders.
When i merge them with a house, the problems start.
- Lighting (i can remove the roof or or a lighting setting)
- Walls(Some floor dont have walls)
- Windows (Transparent,, i could use a lighting scene. For instant "the beach" But then i still have the problem with night and day.

Or???

There is a user friendly house asset.

I'm trying to make a real Female domination game. With a real story..

Thnx in advance

Viccie

macintosh76

May 20, 2021
Hi,

I think you need to activate the environment Dome if you want to see something in the windows, and get either a sunny or night HDRI. See in the environment tab on the right, you should see all the parameters to set up something outside of the room. For the lightning in certain pre-designed rooms, I have seen that sometime there is no real light, but just surfaces that emits light and generate the lightning of the room. You can modify those by going in the surface tab, and opening the different elements, if the emission color is white and not black then it is behaving as a light in your scene.

Hope it helps.

7thCloud

Sep 17, 2020
About your lighting problem, you can either use Ghost light (Recommended) for dark places or a Spotlight to behave like your sunlight

This is what i mean, no seeing through the window. View attachment 1312739
and I didn't quite understand what you meant in this part, do you mean why is the outside black? then turn the Draw Dome on.
Or if you want a particular HDRI with the same lighting you will have to use photoshop, render the scene from a camera with Draw dome "Off" then re-render again from the same camera with Draw dome "On" and with the HDRI image you want but this time everything hidden in the scene,
go to photoshop then put your first render on the second one.

Example:

1626980328538.png

then once i add the second render i get this:

1626980400569.png

you won't have to worry about your image staying the same since you will always render from the same camera.

if you want some pre-made HDRI's or HDRU's with the lighting and the environment dome ready to use, I recommend you to check out this section: https://f95zone.to/latest/#/cat=assets/page=1/tags=2256

if you don't have photoshop you can always use
and you can find some high-quality HDRI's here:

Last edited:

ViccieBros

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2021
Thnx a lot guys. I still have a lot to learn. , i will try that. . Many thanks Maybe in the future you could help me to solve the strange hair thing. but i will post that when the rendering is done. But first to tackle this. :)(y)