[R>Writer] Unpaid EASY | Need a writer for a collab

Edgame

Jan 5, 2019
Hi.
I'm trying to develop my first html based game, well, gamecube to be precise, and i kinda need someone that is native in english. I am not, and although i do speak english i lack a lot in the fluent language.

The job is quite easy to be honest on my opinion, i'll build the skeleton of the game, programming, video editing, all that stuff, all i need is someone to fill the gaps with an actual proper english.

I had setup a demo of what i wanna do (mind that videos are not compressed) See below.

If you go trough it you might understand what i wanna do.

This project is free, for both of us, you and me,but i will setup a Patreon/Onlyfans or whatever or something just for the people who want to support our work. I am planning to keep this project public, i will take the load on editing, finding videos, censoring, rendering, all that heavy lifting, all i need is someone to fill the gaps in the storyline. So it will be free until some point after we hook up people.

This is the demo that i started here: edited

I have prior knowledge on html/css etc so this should be easy, as long the content can keep coming. The only drag are the renders.

That being said, a summary, i need someone to start with so i can launch this project. It may develop in a way bigger project, but for the moment it's just that.

if you are interested let me know on discord EDUTzZz#5664

Have a nice day!

Last edited: