[R>Artist 2D] Easy work for 2D Artist for ongoing project/future projects.

StickJump

Too much grind, I know
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Project:
-
Alice Awakening and projects

Developer:
-
Me,

Looking for:
-
2D artist that will do NSFW arts for animations in my style or better. Only anime artists, only same/better than example below.

Employment Type:
-
Payment as you like: per month, per art or % from Patreon page revenue. You tell me how much you want - I'll tell you I'm happy about it or not.

Work commitment:
-
I need you for a mid-long term, at least 3-4 months with 4+ arts per month and sometimes additional works.

Preferred method of contact:
-
Discord SJ#7893 or just join my Discord . Don't PM me on F95, I don't read any messages.

Job Description:
-
Job is SUPER easy:
1. I'm telling you all details and sending you the done sketch pose with references, like below:

2. You're doing the art, without background, without face expressions, without mouth/brows etc. like this:

2.1 But layered for animation, like this:

(if you know how animations works, you know what I'm talking about)

3. You completing the art, I'm finishing face and background, then I'm doing the animation from it, and everyone's happy!

Additional comments:
-
This job is much easier than it seems. I'm an artist as well, so I know how it works. I was working completely alone for 3 years, and I'm pretty tired from this kind of workflow, so I hope you're the one I'm looking for! Will be happy to talk with you.

Thanks for attention and see you later!