Jan 4, 2019
Looking for a way to extract the assets from the game, though. You can barely see them for more than a second during gameplay and there is no gallery. So far Assets Bundle Extractor is not working. Any ideas?
I'm pretty new to Unity asset decompiling, but I think I might have found the files you're looking for (although I have no idea how to actually preview them to confirm :LOL:). I'm going to ...\EatOrFuck_Windows\EatOrFuck_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\strawberry\locations\maingame and running the bundle extractor on the file "scene", unpacking it and loading the unpacked version, then Exporting "Maingame.sharedassets", which gives me a ~98MB file. When I run the Bundle Extractor on that file, I get the following Assets Info, which includes a number of "Texture 2D" files, which I would imagine is how the images are being stored? As I mentioned I'm very new to this tool so I apologize if this isn't what you're looking for.

(I also exported some other files to the folder, so yours will only contain "scene", I believe.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: James Eveleth

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Well..... it's clear what choice they all made when faced with the title question.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
I'm pretty new to Unity asset decompiling, but I think I might have found the files you're looking for (although I have no idea how to actually preview them to confirm :LOL:). I'm going to ...\EatOrFuck_Windows\EatOrFuck_Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\strawberry\locations\maingame and running the bundle extractor on the file "scene", unpacking it and loading the unpacked version, then Exporting "Maingame.sharedassets", which gives me a ~98MB file. When I run the Bundle Extractor on that file, I get the following Assets Info, which includes a number of "Texture 2D" files, which I would imagine is how the images are being stored? As I mentioned I'm very new to this tool so I apologize if this isn't what you're looking for.

(I also exported some other files to the folder, so yours will only contain "scene", I believe.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow, thanks a bunch! Those are exactly the files I was looking for. To extract them just mark all of the Texture2D files and click on "Plugins" on the right. The select "save as .jpg" (or .png, not sure which one it was) and choose a folder.

Reactions: lordofthewhales
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes