sluggyz

Jul 20, 2017
Wish we got a scene for against the final boss if you didn't choose either attack or eat otherwise pretty good game I guess

Reactions: Dezue

Dezue

Love Ninja
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
Virus Total Scan:

It's a false positive, 100% safe. You may need to turn off the funky sexy lewdness detector, or find another that fucks with monster girls.
Hahahahaha awesome

Thanks for verifying the file, my man!

Wish we got a scene for against the final boss if you didn't choose either attack or eat otherwise pretty good game I guess
That's a good idea! It could be a nice little secret for the most patient of players ;)

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
@Dezue Hey there, just commenting to say I moved the NG url to the Downloads section next to the other download links, as is our game template thread :)
Thank you for your work

Reactions: Dezue

Dezue

Love Ninja
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
@Dezue Hey there, just commenting to say I moved the NG url to the Downloads section next to the other download links, as is our game template thread :)
Thank you for your work
Oh, sorry - thanks for moving it! :)
Have a happy Easter, mate!

Dezue

Love Ninja
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
Is Quidget the Wonderwiener onhold or abandoned ?
Heyho, Blck!
I just answered you on Twitter I think - Quidget will be updated again after we've finished the current Pigglet game. :)
First the pig, then the dog

Crackle

Nov 10, 2018
So... There IS sex in this game, right? Then what's the difference in the patreon version? More sex? Extra scenes? Description's actually still pretty hard to understand.

seagoatdaddy

Oct 7, 2017
Pay for our special sextended edition for the actual sexual content
God I hate patreon. Can't wait for someone to post the full version.

Reactions: Comrade765
Jun 17, 2018
So... There IS sex in this game, right? Then what's the difference in the patreon version? More sex? Extra scenes? Description's actually still pretty hard to understand.
There is not. If you want sex you need the Patreon version. Unless you're into vore(I mean, the vore is at most implied, but that plus the voice lines are enough to sell it for me at least) or just really like reaction games then there's not much for you in the free version.

Reactions: bobdillon
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes